Shakuras?

L

Laharl

I doubt Kerrigan would allow enemies to build up to begin with! She's no fool, and to do so would be counterproductive.

Also, for the UED to not work with mengk would be near suicide.

Oh why did they kill off Duke? I LOVED HIM!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Didn't Duke like realize how much of a dick he was and went all cool and then died? I can't remember :(

I'm gonna play the campaigns again!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Zerg expansion mission entitled True Colors. Either 7 or 8, don't remember. You kill Duke and Fenix. Duke kinda bummed me...Fenix dying again was like a knife in the heart.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, I'm kinda glad Duke's gone. Never cared for any of the terran characters except Raynor(maybe Mengsk, too), really. Killing Fenix, on the other hand, sucked. That guy was my fav character, so killing him was conflicting.(shall we say)

L

Laharl

Duke was a better character than Mengsk or Raynor (Who both disappeared). I wonder what they're up to, by the way...

L

Laharl

I wasn't really that impressed by Raynor's character to be honest. I just found Duke to be awesome with how he complained about taking orders from you.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mengsl is the emperor of the terran domminion. Personaly I liked Dugualle, and was kinda sad to see the UED taken down. Seriosuly you spend the entire Terran campaign taking down Mengsk, who disappears on you then you enslave the overmind, only to completely undo everything that happened with the terrans in the zerg campaign, then kill all the UED, protoss and Terran dominion.

L

Laharl

I know. It's funny to see Dugalle taken down because he didn't trust an old friend, trusting a new acquantice (duran) over him.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dugalle was broguth down because Kerrigan, Raynor, Fenix and Mengsk teamed up, destroyed the psi disruptor and took over the UED.

L

Laharl

Yes, but one of his biggest problems was that he thought that old Alexei was a traitor, and actively try to destroy the disruptor which was making the zerg less than functional.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
But he saved the disruptor and enslaved the overmined, something which was separate from him ultimately losing.

L

Laharl

True. When you think about it, he was ultimately doomed to fail since he got to the sector.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
holy shit, magical trevor you are just arguing with everyone in pretty much every threads, can you stop? I know you like talking to men.. but please, have some respect for other people that wants to stay on topic.

Looks like shakuras, and I don't know about eye's bleeding.... Personally, I wasn't too much fan of that grass tile set, I like this one alot though =)

L

Laharl

The eye bleeding thing is from how similar it looks to war3, and how repulsive war3 is :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The eye bleeding thing is from how similar it looks to war3, and how repulsive war3 is :(
eh yea, but I was talking about eye bleeding from bright landscape

Dunno.. it sort of resembles war3, but not really at the same time.. War3 is more choppy graphics in my opinion

L

Laharl

The thing is I'm not overly fond of cartoonish graphics. Makes me feel like I'm being marketed to as a ten to twelve year old kid.

Which is insulting.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing is I'm not overly fond of cartoonish graphics. Makes me feel like I'm being marketed to as a ten to twelve year old kid.

Which is insulting.
then dont buy it =P

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
How are they cartoony? I honestly can't see where you're getting that idea. You're so nitpicky you should be shot.