Sgt.slice's guide to flaming

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Sorry that people that live in Trailer Parks isnt fancy enough for you ****in Aussies. Im sorry but people from Canada couldnt give a flying **** what your retarded country thinks, your country is a giant shithole.
So you're in Canada too? This opens up a whole new can of Slice style insults.

Back to the topic, go rape a mounty Shane. And a redwood tree. That's what knotholes are for. Wait...wouldn't be complete without a....FAG!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
You know whats scarey, is that Roach has this guy nailed. I mean, it's like he took that guild right off Slice's computer. Whoa...:eek:

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump in remembrance of slicey

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He's supposedly only banned for a weak though.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
slice is not bad???? hahahah... he is terrible, awful..he got banned...so i say just this. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

didn't took him long to screw it up again. hihihihi.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrOp-KiCk-MuRpHy
Slice aint bad at all, you guys just cant seem to get it through your heads that there is such thing as a life.
How do you know him? Didn't you just join?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Slice? Friends?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sad ****ers thinkin they are funny, this is very sad for you homos united. Sorry Canada is too clean for you scumy bastards to live in, people are the happiest here, why because it anit a shit hole like England or Aussieland.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Even in the trailer parks?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
slice is my idol.....he ish my king...OoOoo wewe...weeee hahhaaaa...i shall copy this guide down on my locker and everythin else....so when people diss me at school ill say slice taught me how to flame back rawr!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
sad ****ers thinkin they are funny, this is very sad for you homos united. Sorry Canada is too clean for you scumy bastards to live in, people are the happiest here, why because it anit a shit hole like England or Aussieland.
I'm definately moving out of this "shit hole" America then. If the people in Canada are as nice as Shane here, Canada may be my first choice of new homes...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nahh people are a 100 times nicer then me, I openly admit im a asshole. Even the Trailer Parks here are nice, unlike the Welfare coon ridden parks in the States.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'd imagine. I'm actually considering moving there when I'm older. Or maybe somewhere in Europe.