Sgt.slice's guide to flaming

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rule #1. To stay as popular and have as much attention as possible...make as many threads as you can daily. Make sure to use the same insult over and over, just on different people. To find a victim, look for anything and try to insult it...an av, sig...text, dis-agreement...whatever works...you just must stay popular! A good name for each subject would be "biggest loser", "biggest n00b" or "biggest retard." Make a poll and have your *idiot* buddies join in and vote! Remember, it's your choice on the subject name, just make sure to use those three magical words!

Rule #2: If flamed, lash out with phrases such as "shut up fag" or "****ing loser fag lololol", or even "ahah your the biggest loser ever." Also comment on the person's sexuality as often as possible. Tell them to go masturbate, or even get raped by a "clan of street bums" and make sure to call THEM gay afterwards. Repeat these simple phrases over and over, until eventually the other person leaves, or stops replying from pure boredom.

Rule#3: If rule #2 fails, and the person continues to flame you to all hell, simply say something like "worst reply ever" or "haha you suck bad" or even act like what they said was boring. Basically, pretend like you understand what's going on!

Rule #4: If you get confused (which may be easy because of big words people may use) reply with something such as "ahaha i didnt even read that cuz i dont care lolol" or simply don't reply at all. Don't worry, people won't know that you don't understand! (hopefully on your part)

Rule #5: If the person is still persistent...refer to rule #2

Rule #6: If these rules don't seem to be working, beg the person to stop replying, because they "suck big dick." Remember...keep telling them they're "lame fag losers." Words such as "gay" "fag" and "loser" are most affective.

Rule #7: If STILL...the person is flaming you...you must flame back and make yourself look yet even more stupid than before. Simply repeat the cycle over and over! Keep doing it, don't give up! Good luck... for anyone can be like sgt.slice, with a just little bit of practice!

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Slice Equation:

Fag you are teh biggest l0ser ever!one!

Go get raped by a clan of street buttocks!11

go kill yourself manson lover!11

[end of ruthless and gay insults]

All in all, its a true guide.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for summarizing it for me, I don't need to read all that about slice. Not worth my time.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you pamma...you made the simple...ever more simple :)

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what you get for being a procrastinator like me! har!

~EDIT~

Wait i wasn't procrastinating, i was just being lazy....meh!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm...looks like that comment fits under rule 3

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
How was that even an attempt at anything? Definitely more of a comment. Try again, idiot.

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
haha , just a bunch of little bitchs is right , most of these guys are all talk on the forum , but if i ran into most of them on the street , nothing would be said cause their all BITCHS.

I wouldnt see roach cause he doesnt come out in day light.

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Pft , think what you will , i ripped your mom a new one last night though.

Hmmm , Cert?? Oh ya the guys absolultly everyone hates here , hahah your the biggest loser of em all , your even a loser on the internet , take a hint shit bag.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sgt.Slice
haha , just a bunch of little bitchs is right , most of these guys are all talk on the forum , but if i ran into most of them on the street , nothing would be said cause their all BITCHS.

hahahah you fag i dont even need to read this shit to know what a big loser you are. go blow a camel!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sgt.Slice

I dont?

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A true guide to a horrible person. Kudos to Roach of Discord and the effort he put forth into making this wonderful, magnificient, stupendous thread.

I'll never read slice's replies and think of them as serious anymore.

Dare I say.....stickey :rolleyes

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Definetely sticky.

*sits back and waits for slice to come and start calling me a "nerdy bitch":rolleyes*

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice5_5
A true guide to a horrible person. Kudos to Roach of Discord and the effort he put forth into making this wonderful, magnificient, stupendous thread.

I'll never read slice's replies and think of them as serious anymore.

Dare I say.....stickey :rolleyes
Pft , you have more posts than me and ive been here since Feb. holy shit , learn when its time to get off the computer and get outside , thats just sad and discusting.