Sgt.slice's guide to flaming

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sgt.Slice
Pft , you have more posts than me and ive been here since Feb. holy shit , learn when its time to get off the computer and get outside , thats just sad and discusting.
you have a lot of post you loser. why dont you go outside once in a while? fag. go blow a walrus.

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA , i just found out your a little 14 year old or something.

HAHAHAHAHAH you little joke , go grow some hair on your dick before you try to comment on anything i do.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Maybe because your proud of your (18.05 posts per day).

Stupid newbie , go eat some razors.
2.90 posts compared to your 3.05. you must be the biggest loser north of the great lakes you fag. hahahahah your a loser fag. go play ball with your little friends instead of using the computer so much. wait. you dont have friends loser. go get raped by a dutch elm tree.

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sgt. Slice I post here when I'm at work. Sorry if it's more than you post, but at least my posts are mostly meaningful (crowd gasps). All you ever do is attempt to make fun of everyone...I bet you do that b/c that's all your fellow 8th graders do to you. I happen to be very active outside especially since it's summer now. What do you do that's so important... Does your mommy know that you have a dirty mouth....do we need to wash ur mouth out with soap, lil fella?

BTW, sorry if "meaningful" is too big of a word for you.
It means important. :D

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this thread sucks...badly...

the topic was almost as queer as pamma :p

sgt. slice isnt that bad, you guys just go pussy when he calls you a fag lol.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The point is that we really don't. Slice's lack of originality and boring insults are stupid. They got old after I read his second post. Now I'm just saying the same stuff back to him to see how long it takes till he gets bored with it. Sounds like fun huh?

Oh yeah...and go have sex with a toaster.

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I think its funny that you all seem to take this asylum junk so seriously , you guys are jokes.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh we're not. but it seems like you want to hurt us, but unfortuneately you cant. too bad for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this thread is getting gay as well *dials 1-800-GETTHEFAGS*

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think its funny that you all seem to take this asylum junk so seriously , you guys are jokes.
I think it's even funnier that you're trying to play it all off as a joke.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol nice pic dark blade, its funny how some ppl think its a joke and how many actually take it seriously

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh i think this thread is very true and i like the # where ppl call eachother gay......its very old and used joke that ppl dont even know what it means n e more

and i dont think that it has n e thing to do with sgt. slice it has to do with all the ppl that post in the asylum they all say that stuff....

you guys need to goto www.getalife.com

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Slice, if you haven't noticed...no one takes you seriously, hence the sarcasm and point of this thread.