Search for Forum Leaders

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sweet, we can ask for positions now? I don't know what I'd want to mod though.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
theres no one is the forum whose name is lore nevar.

Lord Azure
Lord Candura
Lord Capulet
Lord Dagoth
Lord Darkness
Lord De Tres
Lord Demous
Lord Draxis1313
lord drezler
Lord Faust
Lord Heron
Lord Hypnos
Lord IceMan
Lord Inu-Yasha
Lord Izual
Lord Nathor
Lord Naughty
Lord Nemesis
Lord Nightsorrow

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
The only reason Lord Nevar is a gmod is because he was part of my Starcraft Staff when I was the leader of it, and after I forceremoved myself he became the staff, which eventually lead to him being gmod.

Though seriously, he doesn't do a goddamn thing except warn people for **** that shouldn't be warned and go "lol im awesome".

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
LordNevar is the black sheep of the staff. He should be removed for being useless or downgraded to a forum moderator. He hasn't earned Global Mod - he's not even an active member. Not that him being inactive on the forums is a bad thing for us..

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
*ehem* maybe you need a new one?

this forums got thousands of users, maybe a new global mod is outhere somewhere. how about the older members who are still very active like the professor.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
LordNevar is the black sheep of the staff. He should be removed for being useless or downgraded to a forum moderator. He hasn't earned Global Mod - he's not even an active member. Not that him being inactive on the forums is a bad thing for us..
He's posted once in the last two months. :hxc

I'd like to see Mike as a gmod, don't know if he'd even want to though.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
*ehem* maybe you need a new one?

this forums got thousands of users, maybe a new global mod is outhere somewhere. how about the older members who are still very active like the professor.
Not a thousand active users. We've got a lot of guests, for some reason, but only about <50 active users. I wouldn't care if Mike got made GMOD. We don't really need another one though. Not until we get more members anyways and seeing as how it doesnt appear that Lenny's forum is actually merging with us (even though his forum doesn't appear to have many users really) we don't really need mode gmods. It's like having 5 shepherds and 2 sheep.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Not a thousand active users. We've got a lot of guests, for some reason, but only about <50 active users. I wouldn't care if Mike got made GMOD. We don't really need another one though. Not until we get more members anyways and seeing as how it doesnt appear that Lenny's forum is actually merging with us (even though his forum doesn't appear to have many users really) we don't really need mode gmods. It's like having 5 shepherds and 2 sheep.
And those 5 shepherds are providing most of the wool.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well since Kinky is on vaca, i'd assume Lenny's forum would merge in a week or so, when Kinky gets back.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Or maybe not? Wonder what LENNY has to say about this?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Replace LordInactive with me.
And then I'll get your "respected member" slot. :hxc

What is the deal with Lenny's forum? Is it merging? Has it already merged and none of the members came? I assume that its the whole character battles and then the 3 console forums.