Search for Forum Leaders

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm looking to recruit a few forum leaders to take responsibility for individual forums already on BattleForums.com.

Mike (souless) did an amazing job with the comic forum, and activity boomed. The organization is great, and everything just flowed nicely. Mike, you're awesome.

Anyways, if you are interested in a forum leader position on one of the forums on BF, please send me a PM or post here.

You know what, we should have like a forum showdown where the forum leader of the forum with the most activity will get an ebay gift card or something.

- Donny

PS, *off topic* I added a facebook invitation thing to the end of the registration process for BF. Here's a preview: http://www.battleforums.com/invite/importer.php

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We don't need anymore for Diablo I think...besides, David and Kandy know more about Diablo then you do on a general scale. You're more focused on PvP, which is fine but not what the game is solely about. :)

StarCraft and WarCraft, we definitely need people. Pan said he would take over StarCraft. :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I cbf'd doing anything. The only Blizz game i'm interested in right now is D1/2/3 and even then i know jack **** about the game. So i'm pretty much useless, and i've never been a big enough fan to grab all the news quick enough for D3/SC2.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
sorry but i withdraw my perposal i like my pink username better that blue name sucks

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
How come yours is pink? I've been requesting this since '03.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
ew gross, credit.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Yeah, somehow if cheeze got in as one every member on here should be one. Which is why it's flawed.

If you really want something like respected and elders and ****, leave it for the admins/ex-admins. Anyone else comes and goes so many times that it's not worth the trouble.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It's pretty clear I need to assume my throne in The Asylum.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
The Frozen Throne was alright.