Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Who?

And second, CS? Come on.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
CS blows. There's no point trying to make a forum about a game that's been around for ages, there's next to no fanbase here for it.

BC4Life

Reaction score
I know a guy. And his proffesion is a proffesional Site Promoter. I'm sure he can promote this site. He is realy good at things like that. If your interested just pm me and I'll tell him your intrested.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
CS would fail, its so old theres 1000x sites with more interest solely in it then we have. I think we should just focus on non gaming forums/upcoming gaming forums and maybe add more social forums like Comic Section.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
an Entertainment section would force traffic for Movies and TV shows and such, more than we get in Chti Chat. Expecially if you model it the way I'm doing the comic forum.

I'd be willing to run it, solong as I get what I want.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
an Entertainment section would force traffic for Movies and TV shows and such, more than we get in Chti Chat. Expecially if you model it the way I'm doing the comic forum.

I'd be willing to run it, solong as I get what I want.
If you can find someone to help (or if someone's willing to step up), I'm definitely up for that. Or you want the comic forum merged as a subforum?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
isnt this gaming forum?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
If you can find someone to help (or if someone's willing to step up), I'm definitely up for that. Or you want the comic forum merged as a subforum?
Just make a new section called Entertainment or something, **** I dunno you're the web genius then make me blue and I'll take care of it.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
why dont we just wait it out til. idk. a new blizzard game comes out and we support that instead of the age old failful idea of a CS forum (which failed when the game was still moderately popular).
how hard is it going to be to find somebody willing to support and add content to SC2 or Diablo 3? honestly.
in the meantime jenny for asylum mod.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
It really hasn't been since our Blizzard Games died...now that we have sequels to anticipate, we just need to keep up with them while exploring the more social side of our forums that have been dominant for awhile...
Probably won't ever be revived even with sequels, if I needed anything for blizzard games and its sequels, I'd rather go to other websites.

And I'm sure alot of people would agree with me.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Probably won't ever be revived even with sequels, if I needed anything for blizzard games and its sequels, I'd rather go to other websites.

And I'm sure alot of people would agree with me.
sure now you would. because now other websites have people who care, people are are putting time into them.
throw Dragn in charge of Diablo 3, see what he can do. if we have the content other websites will be coming here. its that simple.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Dragn is in charge of D3 and so far all he's done is stuck the one thread and complained that it would take too long to change all the color tags on the links to one color.

Get someone in there who's actually going to do something first before you start adding people who's only purpose is to moderate and not generate.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I talked to David, he said he has his own thread coming and that he's working on it...though, I think he should be done with that soon. I will keep an eye on that. He should do what Pan is doing.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Refer to my thread in staff.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im waiting to get in touch with torrid cause she wants to work on the stickies too, were going to sort out who does what and move from there, should have Diablo sections updating regularly starting tonight if i get ahold of her (if i dont, ill probably start tomorrow on my own)