Sea naga

ArTofKillinG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3world.com
The Beastmaster is good with his summoning skills and you can use them as a meat shield at the beginning of the game with ranged units in the back.

Then you add the naga later to focus fire on hero and slow them down with the cold arrow, then you finish him with your other ranged unit + forken lightning if he tries to escape.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I still believe the dark ranger is better than the naga, since the ranger has much better skills. mana shield is almost nver used for naga and tornado is so weak.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tornado = worst ultimate... yes it has its uses. But doesn't every ultimate? She is weak and if you want her to live then you need to waste her mana withmana shield. But, she has good damaging skills like forked lightning and frost arrow. That's why BM + NSW is good. She's good second hero because she won't be taking the hits... but she'll still be doing the damage.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the BM and naga witch is an interesting, since they are both merc and they can be used with any army backing it up. the BM in this situation backed up by a NSW and it's incredibly strong summons make for an imbalanced but formidble team.

It will most likely be nerfed in next patch