Sea naga

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah cause the Sea Naga has some of the best spells such as that chain lightning thing and mana shield two great skills and the Beast Master with stampede and summons i mean what else can i say they rock. Also like the lyrics from faint by linkin Park nice touch

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Easy, the Beast master provides a meat for the naga, and the beastmaster get a bear that does insane damage and health. the naga is usualy well protected, and can just fire the frost and lightning shots.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wait what do you mean provides a meat for the naga? The Beast master brovides mele with the bear and himself and the naga attacks from far away you got mele and ranged the best combination.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Okay I thought u were being sick with the meat bit... shiver.

I think Forked Lightning isn't that good... Mana Shield takes up mana which is really horrible since cold arrows costs 8 and ONLY slows, no added damage like POTM Flame Arrows thing. Tornado is really slow.. which is bad too... I just don't really like NSW.

The Beastmaster's kewl, u can summon the bear which is wicked and stampede owns. Dun't really know why NSW is gud wif BM though... Haven't tried... ^_^;

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well the lvl 3 Bear summon, has about 50 damage, and 1300 health I think? The beastmater has good HP too in higher lvls. The Hawk summon in lvl 3 is great, its invisable and has high attack damage with it attacks (becomes visable during attacking.)

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that Tornado is really cool. It attacks land and buildings it looks cool and its funny watching people get blown up in the air. Even if the arrow only adds cold its good cause it slows the enemy down and you can attack it more. Though Mana Shield takes up mana its great you cant get attacked and forked lightning is good when fully upgraded. Plus the Naga looks cool and can go in the water.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beast masters bear and hawk with the quillbears are so imbalanced its not funny. the beatmaster itself is pretty much a tank, add to the summons, and it is so cheap.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats why i use him.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Dark Ranger and Naga Seawitch make an awesome duo if u goin melee. Both have great range, both pretty agile, and Lvled up Frost arrow and Black arrow make good combo.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Any combination of Naga or Dark Ranger or Beatsmaster will own all you cant go wrong they r the best neutral heros and dare i say mabye of all heros. they r all around good with new kick @$$ spells and they look cool. The Beast Master is like BatMan.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, I agree about hte Beastmaster being imbalanced.. well, his summons, not him. At level 3 (which in FT is still tier 1 usually) he grabs a flying unit with 21-25 damage(I believe) and a bear that's pretty much an extra unit.. if not better than what you have.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zeroxuz the whole point of this thread is about the naga so thats basically what every1 is discussing so shut it no1 cares if your tired of them we r just gonna continue to talk about them.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Level 3 spirit hawk does like 50 friggin damage, with invis its the ultimate harrasser. And that damn bear blining around... Funny! But its cruel, teleporting to my arcehrs! *sob*

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but u have to admit the funniest thing is his ultimate. I mean Stampede is great all thos lizards just running demolishing everything in its path exp[liding upon impact now thats some funny $hit.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Beast master definately needs a nerf. I have seen far to many people cheap it out with the hawks. they cant ****ing keep it at a scout. that would be balanced

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the naga sea bitch because forked lightning does good damage but ice arrow isnt so cool and the tornado doesnt damage units its just like cyclone so naga sea witch isnt so cool, only Vashj

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys are right but honestly the nega's frost arrow is actually really good, i love slowing a hero down and owning his ass....