School

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shut the **** up bitch im no lez i dont want to make babies with someone i dont know and i dont like girls in that way period so go **** with so other shim like u cuz u just a guy who wants to act like a girl thats wants to suck a girls pussy really bad

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol dame that was rulf ( pulls up a chear takes the popcorn frome the the litte kid that he bet up mmmmmmmm tasts better this way) a cat fight dont u just love them and there so funny

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hottie123
hi i am a hot cheerleader with blond hair will any body go out with me and i am Not Snow_Jennifer!!!!!!!!
Post ur picture, everyone loves pictures. in fact why wear clothes?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I agree with Pan :) But I find it really confusing that 2 hot girls would have anything to do with Video/CPU games. This is a lil' too hard to believe so I'll need a lil' proof :) and please don't pull a pic up off the net cuz Google will find it quick.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by Kamikaze
i hate football to this day because i know the football players in our school received preferential treatment.

i was a varsity wrestler and we had to pay for all our own equipment and trips, not to mention the fact we were pushed out of our practice area by football.

i'll tell you this though, at the end of the football season we invited all the football players to join wrestling and of the 30 that showed up only 2 made it through the warm up, and only one ended up staying with our team.

wrestling meant
getting up at 4:30 in the morning to be at school for 6 oclock weight training.

7:30 shower, get ready for class

after class go to warm ups

warm up included
100 pushups
100 situps
120 downups (running in place drop down to a pushup position hit your chest to the floor get back up to running in place)
10 laps around the school up and down the steps carrying someone on your back
interval races (get in a line of 5 people per team, sprint 50 meters sprint back tag the next person, you keep running until everyone in the team did a set of 8)

then the 2 hour practice began

you needed a minimum of 10 points in our school to get a letter on your school jacket, joining football gave you 5 points a year,
cheerleading gave you 4 and wrestling gave you 3.
the world is a f*cked up place.
I completly agree about what you said about the Football. Our school isn't based around Football though, cuz our team sucks 4-8-2 :( I definatly don't get any special treatment and I'ma starting RunningBack and back-up Free Safety and my grades are semi-horrible.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say we create a ring in Kentucky and watch them duke it out in the mud.

gah ha I bet I can make you squeal like a pig.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That also why everyone may need to bring a 6 pack. Then will start getting prettier after every drink.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
We should have a thread with everyone's picture that is on the forum.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
BTW... Smashbros. Pro, you should really re-consider your sport of choice, if you're the starting FS, and RB, and you still say the team sucks and you get no special treatement ;)

hottie123

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK im back Jennifer go to hell i dont go to ur college im a girl and i was just kiddin i dont like girls i only like guys so **** u

if ur smart enough ull quit this and leave it up to me cuz im better then u and theres nothing u can do about it

school rocks ass so if u dont go to school **** u all cuz ull be a lame homo who lives on the street with nothing better to do then shit ur own pance and ask someone for some new ones

so be smart stay in school or ull be ****ed up tight till ur mom comes home or ur dad or ur wife or even ur ****ing husband if ur gay thats cool to but im not bi or lez so dont ask me that shit and i am a ****ing cheerleader

so what if u cant stand it atleast im better then all u mother ****ers who cant even talk right get a word book maybe then ull be able to read all u mother ****ers

eminem suxs so does rap and so does music i say we just get ride of music and all of us just start ****ing each other hard and who cares if a lez or a gay guy gett married to there own sex its fine let them live there own lives like that ok so **** u and **** u if u know what i mean i like this world with out music so u should too

and quit the stupid computers u ppl dont need em letts just sue bill gates for all his money for build xbox and computers im down with that arnt u too lets have some fun ****ing each other yea thats so cool try it too u like eating pussy if ur a girl and ull like sucking dick if ur a guy nothin bad with that so go and try it its fun

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o shut up hottie ur a guy at my school and ur gay so stop trying to get a guy to fall in love with u on here and im not dumb ur just a ****ing guy that wants a guys dick so go to ****ing hell gay man

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
huh? are you refering to hottie? my thread idea was just a suggestion.

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was not talking about that to many ppl want to see my pic i odnt even have one and i was talking about hottie alittle :*(

Bjornita

Reaction score
(Brother of bjornita)

Did hottie ever really back up the argument that "she" isn't really just some stupid ass guy. "She" sure has a guyish personality in "her" writing.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
She could be from the ghetto, I'm starting to convert myself to Snow_jennifer's side in this conversation, she's put up with a lot of bullshit in this thread, I'm one of them that's given it to her.

Maybe her typing reflects her speech... maybe she's from the ghetto, you know the ebonics type feel to the typing? and I didn't know you could feel out someones sex just by the way they type. what's that all about?

Bjornita

Reaction score
okay.......tom, you started this, explain yourself......

How the heck couldn't you tell if it was a girl? From what i've seen, girls, when writing naturally, are more eloquent and have a different view on female sexuality, instead of "Come on, Someone pleasssseeee **** meeeeee!!!!" also, most girls aren't lesbians, sorry guys. That's just how an idiot of a male would pretend to be a girl, because most guys see hot chicks as probably easy and they will do whomever, as they would only be good for ****ing. (i shall intervene here) true, true.....i guess. actually, i think guys would try and make other guys look stupid and crap. oh, and like they're a "****omatic" machine? touche. yes, i think most girls wouldn't see other girls as sex objects. just maybe, you know?