School

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
this is an overalll census of the cheerleaders at my school. some are nice to me, true, but most of them are bitches. i wish i were born a guy, things seem so much easier for you, and you aren't exiled as a "nerd" for playing computer games rather than consoles. please tell me that as you age, people don't act the same?

oh yes, thank god for friends....but most of my friends feel the same. like, some of the "populars" just hate us for no reason. we did nothing to force their hand, or anything like that. they just feel like being....bitches. i'm very meek, and short of stature, and people overlook me on a whole, but people at school bet each other that they can break my legs just by lihtly kicking me. first of all, they're showing their ignorance, because they think just because my bones are small they're really fragile and sort of brittle. i mean, for god's sake, i was hit with a soccer ball in the kneecap and everyone asked if i was okay, and if i had broken anything. why is that??

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i can see sore of eye yo eye with taht i class as a losser and ya some populer kids do that to me to i dint do anything to them but thell make my life a living hell anyway and my friends are the same way but what can u do and i cant talk back or fight then i could but they just get there friends to help so i just kep my moth shute and hage out with other kids that i get along with

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well baalsdickhead i dont fell like cheaking my spelling so go back to your little life ok

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok losser what ever you just like geting people mad dont you

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I come from a football high school (football rules them no matter what even if we lose there still is a big turn out and we haven't one over 4 games in the last 4 years)

and no one talks openly about gaming or computer stuff at all but other schools I have been to it is all okay.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
Yeah... just ask Brett Favre.... he hasn't had the troubles of a bad line. He's getting a ton of praise this year... he's never been injured because his line is awesome. I could be Brett Favre if I had that line.

Props to Korrok - I concur entirely with your statement.
I have to admit Farve is a pretty good QB, but the 1st game Saints played against them he was getting beat around. The Ofennsive Line had nothing against the awesome pressure the Saint D was putting on them and not to mention that the Saints defense is what won the game for them.
Ok, I had my share of football talk today so I'ma shut up now :)

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
**** shit ****tart shit**** penis dick vagina fart ****in shit n00b.

I love this forum

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i hate football to this day because i know the football players in our school received preferential treatment.

i was a varsity wrestler and we had to pay for all our own equipment and trips, not to mention the fact we were pushed out of our practice area by football.

i'll tell you this though, at the end of the football season we invited all the football players to join wrestling and of the 30 that showed up only 2 made it through the warm up, and only one ended up staying with our team.

wrestling meant
getting up at 4:30 in the morning to be at school for 6 oclock weight training.

7:30 shower, get ready for class

after class go to warm ups

warm up included
100 pushups
100 situps
120 downups (running in place drop down to a pushup position hit your chest to the floor get back up to running in place)
10 laps around the school up and down the steps carrying someone on your back
interval races (get in a line of 5 people per team, sprint 50 meters sprint back tag the next person, you keep running until everyone in the team did a set of 8)

then the 2 hour practice began

you needed a minimum of 10 points in our school to get a letter on your school jacket, joining football gave you 5 points a year,
cheerleading gave you 4 and wrestling gave you 3.
the world is a f*cked up place.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya that is the same way at my school im tired of it but no one cares (o hellow timy great pass lastnight heres your a+ all thouh you did get a f)

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
kami, your wrestling practice sounds like my former high schools Track practice

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o easy we talk about how most the time the jocks get it easyor to put it simply how the dickless basters get good greads the cheap way

hottie123

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi i am a hot cheerleader with blond hair will any body go out with me and i am Not Snow_Jennifer!!!!!!!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
i'll lend you some popcorn, if you regurgitate it and give it back to me. i never give anything, just give temporary loans........who's up for some orville redenbacher's?