School

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
okay, and now for a pic:

that's not me, but it's funny nonetheless.

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god this hottie is all bullshit hottie goes to my school hes a guy and a nerd just to tell u hes not a girl so dont fall for hottie

hottie123

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ha ha Jennifer so not true i dont live in mass and im not a guy i like dicks fag ur the guy cuz u even said it i like some girls but not in the bad way

so dont **** with me i dont want to suck a girl because its not right like u so **** this girls sux i like guys rock cheerleading rocks school suxs its u ur a guy

ur a guy jennifer u like girls jennifer ur a guy in dessgised ha ha fag im a girl u ass not a ****ing guy and so what if i curse so much

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shut up hottie ur a fag u cant like guys cuz ur a guy and stop giving me bullshit abou me so **** off i had it with u really bad

Bjornita

Reaction score
the ever present "tom" is my older brother, and is the frightening image of what i may become one day. nah, forget that, i'm never going to be as tall as him......

w00t w00t <------sorry to you "w00ter-haters" out there (i dropped out of school at the age of three-- why? cuz all my teacher tried to....w00ter-hater on me--oh.....) but i will continue to say w00t, whoop, and poit, not to mention countless other good words. so there.

okay, there is a serious "war of the vixens" going on. i prefer vixen because it sounds so much better than cat....i don't know why, i like being a female fox better than a female cat, although cats are cute, and nice, and smart......and, best of all, fluffy....felix, how i miss thee.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FREAK FREAK you want to sleep with foxes FREAK FREAK move to Kentucky or Canada you sex craving beast..... want to have my babies in a pod?

Bjornita

Reaction score
what? i don't understand you, placebo.......

Bjornita

Reaction score
argh, you're as bad as....yea. please, stop translating my words into sex-filled jargon (unless they're supposed to be that way ;))

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
argh, you're as bad as....yea. please, stop translating my words into sex-filled jargon (unless they're supposed to be that way ;))
Your one of them people who use big words that aggervate the hell outta me! everytime I read your post I have to go to Dictionary.com to under stand it! :)

Bjornita

Reaction score
i'm sorry if my huge vocabulary causes you much consternation.....

consternation: my own words, a real headscratcher type of thing. one of those things you just sit and think about, and then comes the epiphany moment......yay!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My gonads ache like a reverberating panademic and the ebony color my trousers are wont to eat my Indo-European buttocks and steal my pod babies.