SC2 gone 4-ever

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Since Irs (iceravenstudios) is gone there is little hope for a SC2 tho i doubt there was much hope because everyone saw him for who he was. a hoax. So will there be a SC2 now? WIll everyone give up on the beloved SC series?!?!?!? What i have spent a good section of my life doing,playing,using. I'm tired of all the diablo games and the warcraft well!!!!!! Wheres the Starcraft!?!?!?!

xXShinigamiXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i here man if theres no SC2 i will probably go crazy and go on a killing spree through blizzard entertainment and microsoft so i can kill bill and his gremlins

Aiek

Member!
Reaction score
SC2 = Needed

After buying, installing, and playing warcraft iii for the first time I found myself longing for the familiarity of Starcraft. I have become hooked on Warcraft III customs, but melee has yet to grow on me. SC2 I'm sure will be just as complicated if not more than wc3, but I'm looking forward to Blizzard using the Hero system - but leave the 200 food max - leaves less micromanaging for me to do. :D

L

lol_new

ME 4 I COME
I bring a US M828 BARRETA & PSG-1 AND KILL ANYONE WHO GET'S OUT THE BUILDING

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Originally posted by james_in_time
Since Irs (iceravenstudios) is gone there is little hope for a SC2 tho i doubt there was much hope because everyone saw him for who he was. a hoax. So will there be a SC2 now? WIll everyone give up on the beloved SC series?!?!?!? What i have spent a good section of my life doing,playing,using. I'm tired of all the diablo games and the warcraft well!!!!!! Wheres the Starcraft!?!?!?!
Lol ill join yah been waiting for SC 2 way way way way to long since I first played the Bonus Mission in SC:BW a long time ago. Ill get my HK MP5K-PDW,.50 Desert Eagle, and some M61 frag nades. I wont kill microsoft cause i play my SC on linux w/ Wine :D .

H

Hot Action Cop

Count me in. I got me sum M-16's, Ak-47's, and hell lets just steal a tank. Ya know. Like in GTA vice City! Then we can just blow the building up and be done in time for lunch!

Sylvan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill bring on my ghost suit and point where the nuke needs to go, bills head office. offcoarse well have to steal a nuke somehow but we are all resource full right? :D

Sylvan

xXShinigamiXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GREAT NEWS: i was talking to the *local*(ahem stolen) gun dealer and he said he would give us all top of the line psg-1s SAWs or M16A2(with grenade) muahahaha blizzard and microsoft will die(bill if you c this before you die plz dont take me too court you got enough money) U 2 BLIZZARD BASEBALL BAT KIRBY READY TO KICK ASS= (!'')!

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
hehe saws and psg-1's

SAW = 200 round box hvy support gun
PSG-1 = most accurate off the shelf sniper gun

I'll take a PSG-1 :-D