SC2 gone 4-ever

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Re: SC2 = Needed

Originally posted by Aiek
After buying, installing, and playing warcraft iii for the first time I found myself longing for the familiarity of Starcraft. I have become hooked on Warcraft III customs, but melee has yet to grow on me.
A'men to that.

Kirby-o_O

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ahh I DISLIKE Warcraft 3, Diablo...all that...I LOVE STARCRAFT...And if they do not make a SC2...well.. My posts will stop...I will die...(GL on the war with the Blizzard staff...wish I could join :'(.)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Master Virus, would you mind stop posting posts that are just agreeing to what's said before?

Try to add something, please.

greyknight517

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anyone know where blizzard headquarters are becuz like INEEDSTARCRAFT2'comment i really need starcraft too. i am getting pissed at the weak stracraft engine where in golems those idiot burrow all their lins and unburrow em all then lag city and all those stupid wish i had upgrades sigh* i also want arranged teams on melee like in war 3. I also need mroe than 18 players and a 1650 unit mx!!!!! i really need a starcraft 21 i am not satisfied with brood war. don't take me wrong i still like it but there is still room for improvement.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
PHP:
Lez kick some ass!!

NeoDarkness

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC2 must happen, SC was already kick ass and people still play it more then warcraft 3(no joke). They shouldn't make it all 3-D ish and make ppl have to upgrade their pc's just for it. just improve graphics a little and and a lot more features and units.

oh and i want in on this killing spree :), Bill is pissing me off too much now-a-days

Super_Phoenix

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If Bill does somehow get to this, he'll probobly start running from our little 'army" and join saddam insane (since hes either dead or alive, which bill will be too by the time u guys get 2 him)

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
jesus christ... what the hell have i done!!! lol. Its been a long time since i posted, and since i posted in the SC section especially. As for most of this if we kill blizzard there will never be a SC2.. we just need to take them hostage to speed the process up right? Ok im sorry if this is bringing back an old topic, that seems to piss some people off but i had a weird feeling tonight that drew me back here(im going ****ing nuts i know) and it seems that this thread was in my subscription and i checked it out so here i am.
As for the guy that said i was in connection with IceRavenStudios... what the hell i was? That doesnt really make much sense though, does it... maybe there is a split side of me that dealt with him i dunno, i dont remember making this thread.. until i read my second post and it seems somewhat familiar to me, but any ways. I just wanted to ask why the **** someone thought i was in with IceRavenStudios.. ne one care to take a guess?

AvengedSevenfold

Reaction score
im gunna help kill em too i need this game ive been waiting for like 3 years and now they just spend all their time on wow and i hate that game personally and i just wish they would finish it

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
AvengedSevenfold said:
im gunna help kill em too i need this game ive been waiting for like 3 years and now they just spend all their time on wow and i hate that game personally and i just wish they would finish it
lol calm down man! You act like its a cig or something and you haven't had a drag in serval years. lol. More like you broke the habit. lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You guys are so misinformed.

Just because WoW and WCIII came out, means nothing of SC2. Just because a part of the dev. team left, doesn't mean theres no SC2 comming out.

Just wait for christ sakes. We waited like 6 years for a Diablo sequel...

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yeah? It's been over 7 years already, and they haven't even started making plans for a sequel. I'd say we're more than overdue.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How do you know? Maybe they have all the plans done, and they're working on it as we speek, they just don't want all the giddy fangirls to flip out and rage on them because they're taking too long.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
Yeah? It's been over 7 years already, and they haven't even started making plans for a sequel. I'd say we're more than overdue.
Seeing such as Ghost is the next Chapter in the SC universe I'm sure the story line won't be just some backwater post story.

Look how hush hush this project is. For all we know the hybrids could be in this game??? I would make a lot of sense. You must admit, there isn't a lot of information about the game. And the parts they do give us are all terran Mar Sara type landscapes. What happened to the Protoss jungles and Zerg creep. In fact we've seen more Protoss jungles than we have Zerg anything.

Shitz are coming down when this game is released. It took them years to finish the single player mode, now they are working on the multiplayer.