SC2 gone 4-ever

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
okay, ill bring a helacopter... and some friends... how about a couple poison darts? they are always fun... untill your own teammate injects himself...

Vindexus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and i shall bring a pointy stick. A big one, that's really pointy. The biggest, pointyest stick around. And maybe some rocks. Big, pointy rocks. So that I may lob them at Blizzard Employees and then charge with my big, pointy stick.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
apache big woop im drop you all off at the target point in a hind D helicopter gunship, while my friends come in through the main road riding abrahams!!!!:D :D :D

I

INEEDSTARCRAFT2

YES MURDER DEATH KILL

You all may be kidding, IM NOT
I need starcraft 2
they better come out with It! and it better have 2 new races, or more.
at least have xelnaga and the hybrids.
i dont want it to be like warcraft 3
i want it to be more or less like the origonal starcraft
it was a great success WHY CHANGE A GOOD THING!

ifthere is no sc2 i will go insane, i volunteer to be commander of your army, with or without you i will FORCE THEM to make a sc2

I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

[)eath_razer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm maybe if i squirt the blizzard employes with my water gun they'll scream in agony as the water gets in their eyes and..and...hmm maybe not...

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Re: YES MURDER DEATH KILL

Originally posted by INEEDSTARCRAFT2
at least have xelnaga and the hybrids.
ROFL, didnt you ever read your starcraft book.... 'Xelnaga got killed by the Zerg. As for blizzard i say "Nuke Launch Detected"

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I'll ask my step brother (He is in the marines) to round up some people and Hijack some humvees with 55mm machine guns on back ( so we can have fun in the parking lot) and we will have a nice little army... THE I'M GONNA TAKE A RPG LAUNCHER AND HUNT DOWN ALL THE EMPLOYEES! DIEEEE!!!!!! MUST..SEE..SCREAMING..PEOPLE.. LET THIM BLEED TO DEATH!

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
uh if you got hit by a rpg you wouldnt bleed there would just be enough of your body left to fill a small plastic bag

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
hahahaha i have a plan, instead of killing them.... grind up hotdogs till they liquid, then mix with super glue then squirt it on them wit that other guys super soaker..... might ruin the gun but it would be worth it... :D

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you guys are scaring me....o and by the way Erazor the zerg didnt kill off all the Xel'nAGA just most of em. Your just a gay noob who probably didnt unlock the secret bonus level. Duran says that he serves a power that has slept for countless ages! RING A BELL???

greyknight517

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i can bring in a couple of pistols and a grenade made of a spray paint can. simple break off the top throw in a match. i can also tell my friend to hack them and crsah them. whos with me!!