Same 6-8 units in every melee game

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I try to not have to constantly replace my units in a money map.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I used to play money maps until it got too ez.. I used to mass carriers then i about lost a few games and went to carriers and arbiters. then it was bad ass for awhile it was a massive power war carrier vs carrier so i was like lalal CORSAIRS i countered there massed units with corsairs and did dt and reaver drops for there base. that got old and then non money maps were a new challenge for each new strat i played... now i play in a clan rivalry tourny from time to time.. i think ima have to go get a new BW cd lost it.. my 3rd one i lost

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to really suck to lose to mass carriers.

Madball

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea I agree, wtf ..I mean in like 80-90 % of all TvP games theres goliaths. Besides goliaths and tanks vs zerg can be pretty good as well.. I recently watched a rep with Nada and someone else, and Nada went gols and tanks on his zerg opponent.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
2 Well-microed defilers, and half a dozen lings could wipe out any Gol army in a money map. There's a lot more strategy in money maps than most people think. There'll always be a rivalry between money/non-money map players, however both games require a skill not found in the other style of gaming. Much like UMS players.