RISKY WAY TO GET CLEAN CD-KEYS

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
SO BLIZZ ****ERS LOCKED UR CDKEY FOR 30 DAYS PISSED I WAS!

Step 1. go to wal-mart.

Step 2. find the game isle.

Step 3. locate the diablo 2 game.

Step 4. quickly rip open the box and rip off the cd-key located on the 1st disc case (easy to do because its a noob ass paper case).

Step 5. walk out of wal-mart go home and use a cd-key refiller program and have fun.

It worked for me and 2 of my buddies. the day we lost our accnts we went to 3 wal-marts and stole 3 keys easily and with no problems.

Have a nice day!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
what? no "This idea can get you arrested" disclaimer?

what happens when some1 goes and buys the game and uses the key..

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
we ripped the cd key's off of the case and kept them

S

Sadistic-Rage_]AMD[

Yea dude thatz kinda stupid, plus if your soo desperate to play diablo that you have to go into wal-mart and rip off a cd key just because you got banned, you seriously need a life.

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
lol me and my friend used to gank WC3 and SC keys when we got banned. Only difference was they were the ones with full cases in them and we took the whole thing. Do this at wal-mart. grab the game, and look for the paint isle (usually the one with no cameras, who is going to steal paint?) and rip it open and grab the case and shove it in your baggy pants and throw the box back in the rack and walk away casually. Just don't act like you just stole something and walk clear out of there no problem.

Oh yeah, good news everyone. All you need to do is get a classic key. I just got a classic key and refilled it and my LoD key works fine. (they said so on www.battle.net but I wanted to test anyway)

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, you're a scumbag. Nice job ripping off a company that's just trying to sell a product. What in the hell did Wal-Mart do to warrant this theft?

You should give me your address so I can come to your house and take something that's legally your property - ya know, since it's perfectly okay and all.

Asshole.

Ben13[x]

Member!
Reaction score
paint1220 said:
SO BLIZZ ****ERS LOCKED UR CDKEY FOR 30 DAYS PISSED I WAS!

Step 1. go to wal-mart.

Step 2. find the game isle.

Step 3. locate the diablo 2 game.

Step 4. quickly rip open the box and rip off the cd-key located on the 1st disc case (easy to do because its a noob ass paper case).

Step 5. walk out of wal-mart go home and use a cd-key refiller program and have fun.

It worked for me and 2 of my buddies. the day we lost our accnts we went to 3 wal-marts and stole 3 keys easily and with no problems.

Have a nice day!
Umm No... Might as well.. steal and it run off.. Thats How I got my counterstrike.. Stole from bestbuy.. :( banned from it.. though.. But some day ill come back.. cause the security will forget How I look

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, you people are worthless. Any time you make anything or do anything in life, I'm going to hunt you down and steal or break it.

Have some ****ing respect for other peoples' property.

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
SpACatta said:
Wow, you people are worthless. Any time you make anything or do anything in life, I'm going to hunt you down and steal or break it.

Have some ****ing respect for other peoples' property.

LMAO CRY? its ok you'll live

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Stealing will only lead to more stealing. Once you get away with it once you will feel invincable and do it as you please. There are severe punishments even for young folk for stealing ie shoplifting. You should borrow the key from a friend. Not ALL your friends got banned right? You do have friends dont you?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sadistic-Rage_]AMD[ said:
Yea dude thatz kinda stupid, plus if your soo desperate to play diablo that you have to go into wal-mart and rip off a cd key just because you got banned, you seriously need a life.
I did that for CS:S and CS:CZ and then let my friend borrow my steam account cause I was bored with it and he got a keylogger which got my account stolen -.-.

PuNk'D

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A safer method is to go to wal-mart or any place with not so many cameras.... Bring a notepad and pen and open up the box and start writing down the system requirements (just start it...) flip to like the last page and write down the cd-key... If anyone asks tell them you wanted to see if your computer supports it because you didn tknow about the bottom of the box with the system reqs or you wanted to see if it worked with linux or something. Talk like you know something. Works for me. 100 keys+

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well if you sound like you know what you're doing and he's smart, he will ask, "Isn't your pc able to handle that game if you know so much about computers?"

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
PuNk'D said:
A safer method is to go to wal-mart or any place with not so many cameras.... Bring a notepad and pen and open up the box and start writing down the system requirements (just start it...) flip to like the last page and write down the cd-key... If anyone asks tell them you wanted to see if your computer supports it because you didn tknow about the bottom of the box with the system reqs or you wanted to see if it worked with linux or something. Talk like you know something. Works for me. 100 keys+

Wow nice Idea

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Aint this asylum material? I hardly find knowing how to get cd keys free is a discussion worth being discussed in teh d2 section

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Is it really worth making yourself a theif, just so u can play a 5 year old Computer game ? i mean .. if u want to play it that much then just buy it .. the Price is Low as hell ...

~Shadow