RISKY WAY TO GET CLEAN CD-KEYS

Darth-Laoshi

Member!
Reaction score
If you're ever in a Wal-Mart, Staples, or whatever, and witness some punk toolin' around and mishandling a D2 box, then here's what you do... relax and stay calm. Don't say a word. If the fool manages to exit the store undetected by security, then you simply keep a safe distance and follow him home. Write down his address and post it here. I got some good ol' boys here that literally have nothing to do and they would LOVE to go on a trip and school some punk for messin' with their favorite game! Yo, back in the day, these guys were down with some mischief like that, but since then they now realize it's much more fun providing their own "justice" by herbin' these clowns. Seriously, just post the address. If it's within driving distance, these ol' boys will probably arrive same-day service.

Digs

Reaction score
Darth-Laoshi said:
If you're ever in a Wal-Mart, Staples, or whatever, and witness some punk toolin' around and mishandling a D2 box, then here's what you do... relax and stay calm. Don't say a word. If the fool manages to exit the store undetected by security, then you simply keep a safe distance and follow him home. Write down his address and post it here. I got some good ol' boys here that literally have nothing to do and they would LOVE to go on a trip and school some punk for messin' with their favorite game! Yo, back in the day, these guys were down with some mischief like that, but since then they now realize it's much more fun providing their own "justice" by herbin' these clowns. Seriously, just post the address. If it's within driving distance, these ol' boys will probably arrive same-day service.
first off your friends are mildly retarded, ill leave it at that

but to everyone elese who is baggin on him for stealing shit from blizzard think about this... how much materials/labor did it take to make that cd key (not the cd, manuals, etc because he didnt steal that)? All that key is, is a number in a server. Blizzard can easily dish out a new key for that game with barely any effort. Also, the person(s) who have to give that new key is/are getting payed to do what they're doing.

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
Well if you sound like you know what you're doing and he's smart, he will ask, "Isn't your pc able to handle that game if you know so much about computers?"
no offense but people at wal mart are usually some high school drop out that doesn't no shit...

another easy way to get cd keys is buy the game go home open up copy cd keys and return saying it doesnt work with your computer :) just a suggestion

zander55

Member!
Reaction score
fist off wal mart is a nazi corporation and makes so much money that even if every copy of d2 was stolen from them they could just eat the loss

second you could just open the box, use your cell phone/ small camera to take a picture, then close the box and walk away

third even if you ripped off the cd key the store dosnt even lose money for damaged goods. they can just ship it back to the manufarturer and recive the full value for product.

Holynite

Reaction score
U guys are idiots just buy the game, copy the cd key and return the game

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Kaison said:
Nice bump.. ;)
And posting that is going to make everything so much better. Don't bother saying that if that is all you are going to contribute.

Don't bother stealing the cdkeys, most peoples cdkeys will be re enabled in a couple days.

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
This is a trick that i just thought of.

bring yourself and 2 friends to walmart.
then everyone picks up their own copys of d2
next spread out over the store and open the boxes rip the cdkeys out.
finally take the 1 you want to use and write down the cdkey
now just use a marker and edit one of the numbers of the cdkey.
now switch that cdkey with another one and put all the boxes back.

now no1 will use your cdkey when they purchase the box.
and you dont have to steal the game or anything.

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
Speaking from experince here quit while you are ahead. You think because your parents won't buy you another CD because you went and got yourself banned doesn't make it right to swipe the software or the cdkey from a retail store. Not that you really appear to give a shit but you sure will the day you have to call your parents from the magistrates office and explain why they need to come pick you up. Or even better if you are too young to drive im sure they will really be amused when they are called to the security office and get to walk with you to the police car in handcuffs through the local wal-mart.

Misdemeanor Larceney is not a fun thing to try to explain.

P.S. I learned my lesson the hard, embarrasing way about 13 years ago, it caused me alot of pain and trouble for a very long time afterwards.

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
dNiym said:
Speaking from experince here quit while you are ahead. You think because your parents won't buy you another CD because you went and got yourself banned doesn't make it right to swipe the software or the cdkey from a retail store. Not that you really appear to give a shit but you sure will the day you have to call your parents from the magistrates office and explain why they need to come pick you up. Or even better if you are too young to drive im sure they will really be amused when they are called to the security office and get to walk with you to the police car in handcuffs through the local wal-mart.

Misdemeanor Larceney is not a fun thing to try to explain.

P.S. I learned my lesson the hard, embarrasing way about 13 years ago, it caused me alot of pain and trouble for a very long time afterwards.

WOW your a retard 1st off and
2nd umm o ya ur a retard

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
For a new poster i wouldent flame other members. Let alone other new members.