RISKY WAY TO GET CLEAN CD-KEYS

krnpanda

Reaction score
Shadow-Hunter said:
Is it really worth making yourself a theif, just so u can play a 5 year old Computer game ? i mean .. if u want to play it that much then just buy it .. the Price is Low as hell ...

~Shadow

*clap clap* preach on

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
SpACatta said:
Wow, you're a scumbag. Nice job ripping off a company that's just trying to sell a product. What in the hell did Wal-Mart do to warrant this theft?

You should give me your address so I can come to your house and take something that's legally your property - ya know, since it's perfectly okay and all.

Asshole.
LOL..Yeah...How old are you kids? Do you have cars? My daughter needs one..address please..2 needing the address now.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Its people like you who raises tax's up to make up the lost renvenu for stolen goods, people dont understand that.. like say that you have a house and you pay taxes, you go out and steal constinly, and so does tons of other people, boom taxes go up, and you end up paying for it anyways, diffrence there is that you have a chance to get arrested and slap'd with a fine.

Borat

Member!
Reaction score
paint1220 said:
SO BLIZZ ****ERS LOCKED UR CDKEY FOR 30 DAYS PISSED I WAS!

Step 1. go to wal-mart.

Step 2. find the game isle.

Step 3. locate the diablo 2 game.

Step 4. quickly rip open the box and rip off the cd-key located on the 1st disc case (easy to do because its a noob ass paper case).

Step 5. walk out of wal-mart go home and use a cd-key refiller program and have fun.

It worked for me and 2 of my buddies. the day we lost our accnts we went to 3 wal-marts and stole 3 keys easily and with no problems.

Have a nice day!
How jewish are you?

You cant spend 10 dollars? So you commit a crime?

You = Jew.

neilsdiablo

Member!
Reaction score
Im not a Jew, but saying that was very racist and off topic. There are many ways to insult people without being a racist. And the only reason you are saying that is because you can afford it. Some people aren't 40 year old nerds who live in their basement and beg people for money, they are kids whose parents wont pay to buy the Cd again. So be quiet you retard.

Edit: And btw, we dont live in Canada like rejects like you, in America, Lod and Classic are $20 each.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
neilsdiablo said:
Im not a Jew, but saying that was very racist and off topic. There are many ways to insult people without being a racist. And the only reason you are saying that is because you can afford it. Some people aren't 40 year old nerds who live in their basement and beg people for money, they are kids whose parents wont pay to buy the Cd again. So be quiet you retard.

Edit: And btw, we dont live in Canada like rejects like you, in America, Lod and Classic are $20 each.
Where are you getting it for $20? :confused:

paint1220

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Borat said:
How jewish are you?

You = Jew.

To bad its 19.99 plus tax thats usd Buddy LOL

UR sad racist noob

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would have a criminal record for my gf, but not for some game no matter how good it may be. Yall arent looking hard enough for that game to i can get it for 5-10 where i live ;)

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tupac Shakur said:
I would have a criminal record for my gf, but not for some game no matter how good it may be. Yall arent looking hard enough for that game to i can get it for 5-10 where i live ;)
Where are you?? I want the same bargain..LOL

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Angelicpower said:
Where are you?? I want the same bargain..LOL
I dont wants people stalking me, but i can give you this much.
West side, Washington, near seattle.
At a pwn shop its prob less...

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Borat said:
How jewish are you?

You = Jew.
Hahaha borat I love you. Lets have asian tanned kids.

Really, stealing from Walmart? Thats low...just buy it.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
ROFL, AHAHAHHAHA, good job, wal-mart sucks anyway, all their products are made by slaves in the first place, and second wal-mart is full of ass holes who work there. Good job stealing those keys, and keep up the good work. Yeah its wrong, but who cares, Walmart steals jobs every day, why not a cd key in return :p lmfao

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
vampire-blade said:
ROFL, AHAHAHHAHA, good job, wal-mart sucks anyway, all their products are made by slaves in the first place, and second wal-mart is full of ass holes who work there. Good job stealing those keys, and keep up the good work. Yeah its wrong, but who cares, Walmart steals jobs every day, why not a cd key in return :p lmfao
Now thats the problem... u cant just make a Crime cus u see some1 do1 .. that just make everything bad.. cus then some1 see u, and then they do crimes too.... just cus some ppl are doing wrong things then it dont make it good when u do wrong stuff. . ... so quit stealing, and BUY a new CD-key if u want to play on battle.net.. and if u dont want to buy a new Cd-key then u dont want to play d2..

~Shadow

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Tupac Shakur said:
I dont wants people stalking me, but i can give you this much.
West side, Washington, near seattle.
At a pwn shop its prob less...
Ahhh...I see..cool...I'm not too sure that I would trust it from a pawn shop...might be messed up and most pawn shops do not refund

Reaction score
Who's stupid enough to risk jail or JH just for a game....