RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've ALWAYS wanted to say that. Her face is...UGH@1

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
I AM THE DANCING QUEEEEEN YOUNG AND SWEET ONLYY SEVENTEEEEEN OH YEAAAAH!

Greetz Pan. This is still my house

~Summit
See, For someone who is such a good mod, He likes to abuse his powers.

Some quality mod you got there...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHAHAHA. That just gave me more respect for him. DO IT AGAIN *giggles*

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PyroKid
pan you just dont get it do you? summit is a good mod because he keeps this place clean from rubbish like you.
First off you do not edit posts, you move them. If he was intellegent he would have split the thread, instead he showed that he is immature and not fit for a job.

Not to mention half this thread is off topic discussing my signature.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Without the mods, you wouldn't be leaching off the shit here. Show some ****ing respect

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diniano
Without the mods, you wouldn't be leaching off the shit here. Show some ****ing respect
If that was directed at me, then I will tell u I am a mod, And i dont post here.

If not, carry on with the flaming and see if thesummit decides to edit ur post of flames, or if he likes to do that out of personal ideas.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your sig is on topic, I have to look at that disgruntled THING everytime you post :(.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Your sig is on topic, I have to look at that disgruntled THING everytime you post :(.
hmm, Yes I am sure your signature is so appealing to me right? If you don't like my sig, you can disable signatures. other than that u get to look at it until I get a new one.

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mommy mommy! its that woman we saw on MLK!!

[edit] - i know a lot of you are from europe, so ill explain:
MLK = Mr. Luther King Blvd.... a street in every city in america and everywhere you go, its filled with crime and prostitutes...

oh wait... dont want to be OT in summit's thread...
STAY SUMMIT! PwEeEeZ! Don't let the idiots take you out of your position!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well your opinion sucks, get out of my thread! J/K! No but seriously, the scary thing is pan...I don't wear my sig because I think it's appealing...YOU DO. THAT scares the hell out of me.

~edit~

Sorry summit, I posted this RIGHT after you posted. I'll stop insulting the man in his sig :(

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan, if your such a good mod, and you are so good at looking after the good of the forum and its members, change your sig it is blinding me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Well your opinion sucks, get out of my thread! J/K! No but seriously, the scary thing is pan...I don't wear my sig because I think it's appealing...YOU DO. THAT scares the hell out of me.
I do not wear my sig because I think it's apealing, It is the best one I currently have right now because all my other ones were deleted. I just stuck this together till I could actualy come up with something better.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow this thread is getting retarded imho, whatever, i think it would really suck if youd resign as a mod, when i first started off with this modding stuff i was really encouraged too and closed alot of threads like in the first month, but in the last time i more concentrated on developing stuff to release on the forum (also because youre so good at modding ^^) and i really dont know who would be as good as a mod as you so dunno wtf's going on with some punks that dont like you just because they cant raise their pathetic post counts. if you resign as a mod the forums quailty would surely drop because i doubt we can find such a encouraged mod again newayz. ya..~im off for now

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
*replies before closed*

AHAHAH...

Status
Not open for further replies.