Resigning as mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Honorable TheSummit has been betrayed by you all. We bow and understand your reasoning. Thank You for moderating us in such a fashion; as strict as you were...You were my leader and will continue to be.

HolyShytItsBob

Member!
Reaction score
we had out confrontation but i respected you. sad to see you go and wish you'd stick around.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Oh shit man..Thats not good..We lost a great mod because you people couldny handle him being a little strict..well let me tell you what..as of now i will be monotoring this section alot and if i see anything i dont like ur ass is on the wall..I will be twice as strict as he wass..and guess what else..tough shit if you dont like it..thats how its gunna be in here now..no more shit..

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Summit, you are a great mod of these forums. Since you became a mod, I have seen no spam, no newb post's... Without them dying within 5 minutes. Good job, hope you don't leave Battle Forums because of these queefs...

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude you guys are all ASSHOLES! Look at what summit has done!

Remember when he first started modding? Bnet hacking was mayhem! There was more spam then real messages. Summit has cleaned that up faster then i thought possible. Just because you people dont have an ass-licking mod you are going to act like this? Summit's too good of a mod for you. :(

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
yea you were just great i would just place you right below placebo(he was like the hacking master) you had been a great person to see and always had very intelligent ideas

Originally posted by Runexten
Summit, you are a great mod of these forums. Since you became a mod, I have seen no spam, no newb post's... Without them dying within 5 minutes. Good job, hope you don't leave Battle Forums because of these queefs...
i agree!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's just say he stopped me from spamming my post count up to the 200s on here by closing threads before I could get to them. I realized I couldn't beat him to it anymore like I could before, and well, I pretty much don't post anymore. :)

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Well. Since Savage just happened to leak it to thesummit (thnx alot). This is what i have got to say

1. Strictness is fair at play and helps get rid of newbs (but not overabusing it)

2. TheSummit you have spammed posting just clo$ed i looked from oneyedman he did at least talk about it and placebo iunno bout him

3. I do think you are a good man and you helped me out alot

4. Don't get mad all at everyone it is really me vs you so if anyone to get mad at ... it is me so go ahead get mad at me

5. Savage what will your twice as strict do? It will only get more people to leave.

I am honorable to be standing here saying this TheSummit is a good man but i do not like him as a mod. I am at least a honost man and I do not need to hide it. So do not be like it is all my fault. I'm just the one standing up for the others.

EDIT:

To TheSummit : Sucks that it was me that lead this whole mess but I would like you to still be a mod but not as hard/harsh!

To Everyone : So now I'm the bad guy? Because I made us lose TheSummit? Well holy shit I'am sorry but you would think it is to be expected sooner or later? I do wish that it wasn't me guess im the bad guy

P.S STOP PM'IN WITH CUSSES AND STUFF BECUZ OF THIS

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
im sry broken..its a policy that i follow..let any mods know of what users are saying behind there backs..I will be talking to an admin about this situation..Thsnks i see what has to be done now..

As soon as a admin comes on these forums will no longer be opem..i am thinking of having them temporaroly closed till this issue can be serrled!

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
F*CK who ever did this shit... TheSummit was Great... Hasnt anyone ever noticed... Ever since TheSummit became a mod, EVERYTHING became the way IT SHOULD BE. You NEWBS... he cleaned this forum up, and all u can do is talk shit about him... TheSummit, I respect you as a mod... i believe everyone else does too, except the newbs that cant take the punishment that they deserve... TheSummit, im sorry it came to this... i will miss u as a mod...:(

o btw... will u stay ??
and will u still run the BFHS ??

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Don't step down just cause of these ungrateful ****s. That would be doing just what they want. But hey, do what you want. I'll still talk to you when needed about certain things.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Here is IRC convo bout whats going on

<Savage> ur all gunna hate me :(
<WhiteAngel> channel
<WhiteAngel> hey savage
<Savage> closure of the diablo hacking session
<HolyShytItsBob> why ?
<Saix> savage and his 17 post average a day
<Saix> *shakes fist*
<WhiteAngel> eh 17
<WhiteAngel> some people have 45
<Saix> woa
<Savage> humm..maybe a resignation of yo friendly staff member savage
<Saix> wait, savage only has 12
<Saix> u got lucky...
<Saix> o_O
<ZypheR> savage why u resigning
<WhiteAngel> um am i allowed to spam in here?
<HolyShytItsBob> savage : you resigning too ?
<Savage> i may
<HolyShytItsBob> why ?
<Savage> some useres just dont understand y we need to be strict
<HolyShytItsBob> so ban them
<HolyShytItsBob> lol
<WhiteAngel> he cant ban them for a personal reason
<HolyShytItsBob> and brokenarrow isnt "some" users
<HolyShytItsBob> he can ban them if they dont listen
<HolyShytItsBob> a mod's say is final no matter what
<WhiteAngel> yea but they have to do something repeatedly that they are not allowed to do
<Saix> well broken is annoying the hell out of ppl repeatedly :D
<Saix> does that count?
<WhiteAngel> it doesnt matter he has to be breaking a rule
<Savage> we are dealing with real live trojans and things that can **** ur comp up..without u even knowing..weather there professional or not..so we have to do our jobs right..there is no way we cant be strict about the subjest..wouls you rather us do nothing and sit on our asses and laugh at all the kids who have trojans..because of us being careless ..no..summit worked arround the clock..for who..you..not himself..and i have done the sam
<WhiteAngel> like spamming threads with useless information
<HolyShytItsBob> i know
<HolyShytItsBob> the forums are clean of bs
<WhiteAngel> nice speach savage very seksi if you dont mid me saying so
<WhiteAngel> mind
<Savage> thats beacuse we clean it
<HolyShytItsBob> i know
<HolyShytItsBob> i had my run in with summit but i got over it
<HolyShytItsBob> i saw why and just enjoyed being able to use the forums
<WhiteAngel> well i used trojans for oh lets say a about 2 weeks but i stopped usig them i dont like them anymore
<WhiteAngel> using
<HolyShytItsBob> i havent ever used one
<Saix> im 'trying' to use them but it seems no one really goes for it anymore

Please read it all

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, these forums actually are being temporarily shut down?
Dude, You people all act as if summit is leaving. But, as resignation of a mod, somebodys going to have to find another mod to smack your bitch asses. With the (maybe?) resignation of savage as well, this place just might fall apart.
Just like to tell you that I will help in any way possible.
Summit, isn't being a mod over-glorified?
Shit happens. It sucks that you people drove him to this so quickly. I think we should go on a mother ****ing banning spree!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
OMG Do you people not understand can you please read my post I DO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY NEED TO BE STRICT life is unfair of course there will be ppl who dislike somebody but that is no reason. So what deal with it and move on

TheSummit dont let me get to you! there is everyone else who loves you! :p You shouldn't leave not becuz of me.. or those other people... and you should STAY because of the lots of ppl who care for you. You treat everyone equally, your caring (you helped me quite a few times).

EDIT : Everyone and to Custom-Ownage yes it was me all my fault but please stop the cussing pm's at me its not right

EDIT AGAIN: TheSummit ... now that i been thinking I DO WANT you to stay... i just wasnt thinkin clearly i am ...sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.