Resigning as mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
NOOOO Summit bro please dont go your about my fav mod man. You have a very hard job keeping up with this forum and i respect all the work you do. Yes some flame mods but everyone is on the rag at times. I ask you to please reconsider this matter and stay. Dont let other people get inside your head 90 % rather u to stay then go u have my vote. Your work is respected by me and most here id say so Summit dont go. Keep up your good work and dont change a thing screw off you little piss ants and respect your mods here there here for our good. Sorry to hear this bad news

Extremeblizz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, if u wanna quit quit, being a mod is kind of a tedious "job", keep closing and closing, espically in bnet hacking section. still, i think u were a good mod.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasn't just refering to you summit, many mods leave, because people "picked on them" *cough*asylum*cough*.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
hahah nice summit..good thing ur stayin it would have made my life more hell..oh and ima do sumthin nice for yah now..i just got a brillian idea :d..ull like it they will hate it!muhhahaha..Roach is right when the times get hard..the mods dont get going they go twice as hard..as i am going to be in this section!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly hope he decides to stay, but hey...if he needs to leave, let him. It really isn't that big of a deal. Anyway, most of the mods here I find assholes, summit...is amazingly not.

~edit~

Ok, not most mods...but some. Savage is my hero.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol I like banana splitt to Summit :p
with banana, vanilla-ice and caramel cream :O...

I wont try to make you stay mod since it's your decition ^^
do whatever you want! (although I really wish u'd stay ;)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously, this banana split talk is making me want one...bad. I swear to god...tomorrow I'm going to dairy queen and getting one.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
wOOOOt...hey btw: lets get back to topic...this is Summit's Mod-Thread it would be kind of weird if we started OT'ing his *MAYBE* last thread ;)

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have been a member of this forum for quite some time and one thing i noticed when TheSummit became a mod was that he was actually doing his job (no offense Korittke). There is no being strict with TheSummit its only a matter of adhering to the forum rules. Now just because he actually closes all those pointless threads and bans those idiots who continue to spam after being warned. Does that make him wrong? TheSummit has done his job as a mod of this forum and i believe he has done nothing wrong.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I AM THE DANCING QUEEEEEN YOUNG AND SWEET ONLYY SEVENTEEEEEN OH YEAAAAH!

Greetz Pan. This is still my house

~Summit

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that a guy in your sig pan? No offense...but her/his face is disgusting.

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I pity you Summit for feeling this way. Although it isn't your fault, its kinda hard not to feel like that. You were just trying to do your job. Everybody hates lawyers but who's there to do the tough job?

Being a mod has its ups and downs. Don't ever feel sorry for having to be strict. Ever seen a sissy boot camp instructor? Keep it that way. After all, it only takes 1 finger to make those miserable people to **** off.

So I think STAY is your favourite word today.

Status
Not open for further replies.