Remember when I said I rapped and was lead vox in a rock band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey gaise, I'm rich. Do you all like me now?

What about now?

Do you people I'll never meet like me yet?

And now?
Check out what I gots in my wallet gaise!

Lolz I haev so much cash I wipe my ass with it!

Do I have mad erep yet?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude your aswome and rich just like mike now....man i need to go make a withdraw to post on battleforums how much moneyz i got. i wanna be cool

-edit just got back from the bank

Dude i love being rich.....what bout you sweaty?

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
Being rich is liek uber cool.

Here's my and my buddy from my ****ty garage band counting our money and laffing. Just ignore the white powder, thats moniez too!

This is actually my bed. I'm so rich I just make stuff out of money.

Guys is my erep big now?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude im like ****iing mcdonald over here....im loving it

i never knew drinking and smoking weed and applying it to a band that sounds like a dick in a meatgrinder would make me so rich...look at what i just bought with last nights moneyz..

but im smart with my money thats why i dress like this

god the hoes are loving it

GAHEADGA

Member!
Reaction score
t THAT AINT **** I MAKE SO MUCH MONEY IN 1 DAY U WOULD GET TIRED OF COUNTING IT

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
wow, not bad... i still have your demo songs on my computer.. you got any more to hook me up with???

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well, until you guys can rip through a 45min - 1hr 'work' situation and legally make 3 grand, stfu plz andbask in how incredibly awesome I am for following up with one of my dreams.

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
Well, until I give a **** about your claim, I'll just "bask" in how big of a douche you are for thinking anyone cares. Must be pretty insecure if you're looking to a gaming forum for acceptance.

Also I'd rather educate myself, ensuring a steady income once I graduate college instead of following a dream. Enjoy McDonald's when your garage band falls through.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
oil company drilling on my property> ****ty garage band

gg

I think this should be moved to asylum asap

Years

formerly known as Velvet
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
3 grand for one set ehh, but making megabucks from that sort of thing aint not as impossible as it sounds. i use to earn a fair bit just for backing up second dj and helping out in small venues..
i get 200-500$ a show for booking gigs for a place called skateland west in westland, michigan.

just for sending 1 e-mail to see what dates a band can play and my offer for a show.
and another e-mail saying thanks for your time and see you at the show.

and for showing up to the show. otherwise i wouldnt get my moneyz

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
oil company drilling on my property> ****ty garage band
Zomg glowpole, you're part of teh problem, not part of teh solution! Don't be mean, be green! (As I romp on the gas pedal of my V8 Exploder and fly past a Prius)

I think this should be moved to asylum asap
Deleting this thread would be more fitting, but I think Teh Void is where this bull**** belongs.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
i get 200-500$ a show for booking gigs for a place called skateland west in westland, michigan.
yeah i can beleive that for sure, promoters.. they always look like theyre loaded and youre lucky to seem them daytime they so well off, the bastards..

promoting around here in the middle of brightons just mainly standing on the corner of the street hanging up posters and lobbing flyers at random people going on crawls, clubbing and shopping.

i did a bit of that through january and febuary a while ago, freezing my ass off catching colds, but the nights were always completely rammed to the door and the money used to keep me sorted a few months at least.. and free entry to everything i promoted an more, was ****ing safe man..

Status
Not open for further replies.