Remember when I said I rapped and was lead vox in a rock band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Some new, some old.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
just from expirence and knowing you...looks like more of drug deal money than band money lol

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
6000 in my bank account 20 dollars in my purse. :hxc

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Looks like he saved up to buy same gange

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
just from expirence and knowing you...looks like more of drug deal money than band money lol
Except you don't know me, at all. So...no, it's not drugmoney.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wheres all your phat Benji's that will make me look like a chump?

Oh wait, you got inheritence. Like that counts.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea let me go withdraw 7k just to shut up someone on the net only to re-deposit it....yea like your ****ing worth that..

fyi anyone ever noticed that everyone on here is rich, has big penor?

Least I look my part bro...

from your outfits...your ****ty house..garbage of a desk....im going with bull**** on you bro

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You've never even seen my house, so there goes that whole thing. You've also never really even seen my 'outfits', other than cloths I wear around the house, or the jersey I wear when I go out partyin backyard style sometimes. And another thing, you said "i could do that and make you look lik e ajackass!" and I'm tellin ya to either put up or shut up. IF you can, go for it, and prove me wrong. It's not like taking 7g's out then depositing them the next day is going to do anyhting other than take maybe 10 minutes out of your day.

Theres also a huge different between having money (like I do), and being a tard living superrich when in reality you can't afford it. I'm smart with my money. I don't live rich cause it's not my lifestyle. I never was rich in my life living wiht my parents, and I'm not gonna start living rich just because I have some extra cash that I can throw around.

But hey, common sense must be lost on you, cause obviously you're going to blow through all your inheritence and then be **** outta luck in 5 years, while I'm living breezy without having to worry about **** because I didn't blow all my money when I was 20.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
you know....im not even gonna read that entire post as i seem to hit a nerve..but i'll finish with lulz. way to care too much about your rep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
You've never even seen my house, so there goes that whole thing. You've also never really even seen my 'outfits', other than cloths I wear around the house, or the jersey I wear when I go out partyin backyard style sometimes. And another thing, you said "i could do that and make you look lik e ajackass!" and I'm tellin ya to either put up or shut up. IF you can, go for it, and prove me wrong. It's not like taking 7g's out then depositing them the next day is going to do anyhting other than take maybe 10 minutes out of your day.

Theres also a huge different between having money (like I do), and being a tard living superrich when in reality you can't afford it. I'm smart with my money. I don't live rich cause it's not my lifestyle. I never was rich in my life living wiht my parents, and I'm not gonna start living rich just because I have some extra cash that I can throw around.

But hey, common sense must be lost on you, cause obviously you're going to blow through all your inheritence and then be **** outta luck in 5 years, while I'm living breezy without having to worry about **** because I didn't blow all my money when I was 20.
:( .

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
you know....im not even gonna read that entire post as i seem to hit a nerve..but i'll finish with lulz. way to care too much about your rep
Too afraid to read a post? Looloool.

Zmoney

Reaction score
I say picture war!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
First person to post themselves rolling in Monopoly cash wins.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Once again tho these arguments always come up and its pointless because were an online community.

Who really cares.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
now if you took all dose 50's and made into these and spent that would be sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.