Regarding CD-keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veraxis_Glory

hi,, i want a map hack but i go to all these websites and it wont let me do nothing... most of the time it cant find a web page so plz send me a website were i can get map hack for wc3 my email fungi212002@msn.com thank u

Minester

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Great topic

You need a maphack? I'll attach one then. By the way, Swooper, this is a great topic. I agree with all the CD-Key trading, this forum is getting boring like most forums. STOP the CD-Key trading.

Minester

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why not? It is perfectly fine with the seek button. But I doubt you would with blizzard hunting down hackers.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Uh no it isnt. As Theroy posted,was true. They did something to the seek button in 1.04C that automatically sends Blizzard the messege that you're hacking.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Don't use it

Don't use the hack. Notice people like shadow french stoped makeing hacks fir a while. Until they as in (noodlez,Shadowfrench,acid angel,) and who ever makes hacks. Find out how Blizzard found this hack its unsafe to use them "all". Some say he purposley did it but I highley doubt that.

damned

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can some1 get me a cdkey that will work on blizz. mine as been banned for an unknow resone ****in blizzard

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Because you used a hack obviously. and no,no one would give out a legal working CD key for battle net either.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
You'd have to trade (I dont recommend that because they'll rip you off and steal it) or just buy a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.