Regarding CD-keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
This forum is now becomming cluttered with people asking for CD-keys or asking for a trade, but as far as I know, no one has ever recieved one asking for it here. Its really cluttering the forums. For all of you who want CD-keys: BUY THE GAME. I must have said that about 1000 times by now. Trust me- its worth the money. And do you really expect people to give or trade their CD-key? I mean, I happen to currently have an extra one, but if I ever get another computer, I want that extra CD-key.

So if you have to ask for one, just go ahead and do so with a reply from here. Who knows, maybe someone is desperatre enough to trade their $40 WCIII CD-key for a $9 half-life CD-key. So please just keep it here. Please don't ask for them anymore outside of this topic, and Im to lazy to merge it so I'll probibly just move it to the void or something. Hopefully, this will satisfy thoes of you who have been complaining about the forums being cluttered.

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
and i am one of them, well i didnt play war3 since aug because it still doesnt work, and there is a cstrike tournament at my skool so i wanna train on the net :)

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
ya buy one, i bought three ****in copies of it so buy 1 at least

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"why dont you delete all those CD key threads"

Because it just recently got out of hand now. When you enter the post does it not say this?"Discuss or ask questions about anything related to WC3 map hacks, files, "cd keys" or downloads"

"all they are is one person asking for one and 20 people telling them to buy it"

Then don't read them look I solved your problem!That wasn't hard was it?

"just delete them :p"

how many times are you going to repeat yourself?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I hate CD-Keys. But with CD-Burners flying round, you need them, which is unfortunate, 'cos some look like junk and we throw it away, *sigh* which makes the whole thing worse. So here's to the thing needed to be said, BUY THE ORIGINAL.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not so much

It's not so much the burners but programs such as kazaa or sites like warez were people can get the game. I had to buy warcraft3 twice because of a stupid choice I made I was working on a hack with the packet sender and got myself banned. I'll leave hacking up to the proffesionals.

Bonebreaker3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Plz i need a working cd key for b.net

Ptlz i know that everyone will tell me i should buy the game but i havent so much money io searched now for 1 week but i didnt found anything and now i found this page i hope that someone can give me a site or a tip to get a valid cd key for w3

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well i must agree that this CD-KEY trading buisness is quite horrible especially when u give the correct CD-KEY and recieve the wrong CD-KEY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
email u? ull just undo these steps and get our key, what a lamer u are

T

thewird

Did I ask what you to mail me. I only said to mail me if you can´t create a valid one yourself.

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
"Did I ask what you to mail me"
what the hell, if a fly could type it would have better grammar than you

NightReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Thank You

Thank You Swooper.

You have saved me from trying to tell everyone to go and get a CD-Key generator that is compatu=ible with B.Net. Thank You Man:D :D :D

a1231899

Reaction score
email u? ull just undo these steps and get our key, what a lamer u are

i agree with above sentence.

can i have wc3 cd key? email it to me plz. i'll trade sc and d1 keys for only 1 wc3 cd keys.
lol

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Lmfao you said "email u? ull just undo these steps and get our key, what a lamer u are" from Dem0n's quote,then you ask him to email it to you. hahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.