Realm down for 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe the cd key u refilled,was invalid? if im not mistaken cd key refiller changes cd key right?

if the problem presists,just email blizz,it may take then like a week to email u a crappy reply of almost no help,but its still help

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Refiller doesnt make a new cdkey, just refills the one with the data that it has(creating a new cdkey file).

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
G37Z said:
heh, blizz doesnt "hate" anyone except hackers that lag thier servers. Which there are alot of ppl who do that. Hey kidd, did you hack anything?

blizz hates alot of people, like me :)

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
do you people understand that i already told blizzard about it. Do you read the before posts. I have no idea what the hell is wrong. It still says realm down. I refilled a valid cd-key but i can login in but then it says realm down.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
reinstall the game,freshly with ure old cd key,if that dont work then i dont know

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
i already reinstalled with my old cd-key and it still doesnt work.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
have you used the default registry???

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
there is no diablo registry, all i see is diablo.key but that is it.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
there is a file called default in the D2 folder, it looks like the auto-cdkey file. It does the same thing that the auto-cdkey registry does, but its the original, having your original cdkeys

PS:pLEASE dont double post, use the edit...

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
o sry i'm new to this site. But i reinstalled the game thats probaly why i cant find that thing your talking about. But why if i reinstall with a new cd-key it might work.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
If the key is valid, it might. But if its a bootlegged key, you have no idea if its good or not...

Plus, reinstalling the game has the registry automatically with it. It's how battle.net knows that you have purchased the game. I know, I've played bootlegged versions of games, and without the default registry, you cant play battle.net.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
if i reinstall with a different cd-key but i dont know if it is mine will it work. like where can i find a valid cd-key.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
naga813 said:
if i reinstall with a different cd-key but i dont know if it is mine will it work. like where can i find a valid cd-key.
If your key is invalid or was pirated. It won't log you in because either someone is using it, its invalid, or your CD key is plain garbage.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
56K or Cable or DSL. Firewall protocol running through it. That kind of connection ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.