Realm down for 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
ok i have had a realm down for 3 weeks. All i did was refill my cd-key. IS there any way to get rid of this realm down like changing your ip address. But i dont know how to change my ip address. I have dsl on a windows computer. Can someone help me.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Try reinstalling the game, if it doesnt work, then I go with Nextenur, and you have possibly been banned.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
no it justs says realm down nothing about my cd-key being disabled. And i already tried reinstalling. And how do you change your ip address.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
and also i asked the blizzard people and they said the only thing they could find wrong is that i have been muted. Thats it.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It could be because the realm was down at the point to changed your key. Either use your original one or simply wait a day or a few hours and reconnect.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
i have been waiting 3 weeks and it still says realm down. And i am using my original cd-key. I dont know how to make this realmd down go away. There's no way its going to go away by itself.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Tell Blizzard about it, I think they may be able to solve your problem.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
already have they said they cant find nothing wrong with my account except that it has been muted.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Naga, in your D2 path folder, there should be a file titled "default," its a registry file, double click it. If it doesnt get rid of the rd, just wait for the mute to be off, and in the mean-time, play a different game for a while.

The default registry is what CD-key refiller makes a second of, and has the original data from your CD-key.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TrOiK said:

Yea I think thats spam to.

I was just telling him maybe they hate him...
You are ok, just be more clear with points ^_^! SoD-God is smarter than he looks, you need to work with your old key no matter what happens. If you need to reformat your computer, do it!

On by teh way, do you have SP2?

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
i dont hack, i dont use bots. All i did was refill my cd-key. And it has been that way for along time.

Status
Not open for further replies.