Quiztime, revised.

Momma

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW!

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Cutesy-poo evil? I'm not evil!

Meier might be my second-fave anime vampire..but...err...no. I'm not a hunk. -.-

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com

I'm tranquil!:D

Darn these Goddesses are hot! I'd like to invite the Goddess of the Moon for a romantic night!:D

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score

You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW!:D

You're a werewolf. People fear you and try to get away from you as soon as possible. That's only at night though. In the day time you're just a normal average person who has an excellent sense of smell. You're also unbelieveablely strong. You also may have a bit of a rage problem. X.x People don't want to mess with you.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score

who's inuyasha? haven't seen the anime before..

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
which neon genesis character are you

You are Shinji! You're the main character in Neon Genesis, and one of the more powerful ones, too. Your determination usually makes you good at what you do, especially after a bit of practice. But you can be unsure of yourself, and this can let people around you use you. You also feel abandoned, sometimes, so you really enjoy the company of friends and family. Overall, you're pretty nice, would make a good, loyal friend and are heading in the right direction.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Hey Kami! What kind of test did you take? How come did you get that pic? Why are others Kenshin? And I'm a Goddess?

Intel I don't like the Goddess of Water coz she ain't got no legs. I dig beautiful thighs a lot.

Kitty

Reaction score

You are Shinji! You're the main character in Neon Genesis, and one of the more powerful ones, too. Your determination usually makes you good at what you do, especially after a bit of practice. But you can be unsure of yourself, and this can let people around you use you. You also feel abandoned, sometimes, so you really enjoy the company of friends and family. Overall, you're pretty nice, would make a good, loyal friend and are heading in the right direction.

The descriptionfits me right. :)

"who's inuyasha? haven't seen the anime before.. "

Inu-chan is this really really really cute half dog demon with these little cute dog ears, awsome powers through his claws, and he also has a sword made from his father's fang. And I feel like I wanna hug him. Everyone does. :D

What typeof bishounen are you?

http://www.artificial-soul.net/test/bishounen/index.html

:D

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Inner Mythical Beast

Also known widely as the Fire Bird, the phoenix is a profound symbol of the life and rebirth. It has a life cycle of 500 to 600 years and after that amount of time, it sets itself on fire and dies in the flames. Then, after three days, it rises again from the ashes. It is a completely benign creature who lives in dew. It is said that the phoenix has a beautiful melodious song which grows ever more mournful as its life comes to an end. It is also a symbol of the sun and immortality.

Kitty

Reaction score

You are the most universal mythical beast ever. Sightings of the unicorn have been reported from all over the world, even in modern times. Unicorns are pure and incorruptible. In China, unicorns symbolized gentleness, good will, and wisdom. Christianity links the unicorn with Christ. It is said that unicorns would only allow virgin girls to see them, let alone touch them. They were easily lured into fatal ambushes by a virgin with some poachers waiting for the unicorn in nearby bushes. A unicorn's horn was a highly prized possession, which was reputed to have great healing capabilities. With the touch of its horn, a unicorn could bring back a person who had been dead for several hours. But when separated from the unicorn's body, the magic was significantly reduced. The unicorn had the body of a horse, a unique spiraling horn, and a lion's tail. They were pure white in color.

I've taken this before, I believe...:) Fweee! I love unicorns.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ima phoenix

Also known widely as the Fire Bird, the phoenix is a profound symbol of life and rebirth. It has a life cycle of 500 to 600 years and after that amount of time, it sets itself on fire and dies in the flames. Then, after three days, it rises again from the ashes. It is a completely benign creature who lives in dew. It is said that the phoenix has a beautiful melodious song which grows ever more mournful as its life comes to an end. It is also a symbol of the sun and immortality.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score

You are Goku, Sweet jesus are you powerful, and that power all comes from your heart. Fighting is natural to you and you use it to defend yourself and those you love. Way to be!

YAY! i'm a DBZ character!