Quiztime, revised.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
So how am I got to participate? There are questions that puts me in a bikini. I even puke by just seeing myself in a bikini.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick
So how am I got to participate? There are questions that puts me in a bikini. I even puke by just seeing myself in a bikini.
Mave, if the others could do it, so can you. Simple choose a different answer, or leave that quiz out altogether and do a different one. :rolleyes:

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
oo nices quizzes kitty.. i got the moon one..
heh just look at my avy :)
my mommy used to say that to me.. "pain is beauty beauty is pain"
*sob*

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

You're Amako Miyoka! You are as shy and withdrawn
as they come. You've always been introverted
and don't get out much. You has a hard time
making friends, because you're so quiet.
However, when you makes close friends, you open
up more. You care deeply for your loved ones
and won't hesitate to stand up for them. But
you can never scrounge up enough courage and
self-confidence to stand up for yourself. You
live life trying to please everyone you meet,
and are deeply afraid of people having bad
opinions of you or disliking you. You're also
heavily emotional, stubborn, highly impatient,
think everything is your fault, and are
extremely gullible.

odd.... mostly true, cept parts of the last sentence lol.

Here's a new quiz for those that complain about the Hentai ones. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner Dragon Quiz Hope this one hasn't been posted before....

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is...
COPPER
Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

Kitty

Reaction score
Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

Oooh, interesting. So I'm a silver dragon, eh? Pretty good, expect for the fact that I can never be a good leader and that I don't have much self-confidence.

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe...... I like the Silver dragon mainly because of the Ice breath, but the Copper dragon is my favorite, description wise lol. Wonder how many other metallic dragons there are....

Kitty

Reaction score

Miyu Miyu! You're Naota's cat and you communicate with Haruko. =^_^=

Har har. I'm a cat. Duh.

Kitty

Reaction score

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com

Kitty

Reaction score

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

No comment. :D

Kitty

Reaction score
No, har har, because I'm being stylish.

What kind of paintbrush are you? (Neopets)

http://www.geocities.com/insanepirate297/pbquiz.html

I am very kind hearted and friendly. If something is being abused I do whatever I can to stop it.

No comment...

Which female faerie are you? (And don't complain is the questions and results are for girls! >.<)

http://www.rampantgecko.com/paradox/faetest.html

Cute. I like spring. :)

Which Greek Goddess are you? (Again, girl oriented so don't complain! >.<)

http://www.paleothea.com/quiz.html

I make people feel loved..aaaw...

What is your magic style?

http://www.rampantgecko.com/paradox/magicquiz.html

*grins*