BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The test can't be wrong.

FuLouZero

Reaction score

You're An Intellectual! You can always be found reading or on the computer. People always come to you when they need information. You don't really care about love at this point, your only goal is to improve your mind. After all, knowledge is power!

Now thats me!

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Except i like taking to women hate being around guys
Only have girlfriends and girls as friends

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com

That cant be right... Can it! Ahh I feel so weak

Sounds up to par

You're A Bishounen (Attractive Young Male)! You hunk, you. All the girls want your body! You have a cool car, and a way with words. You know exactly how to get what you want.
Were there ne doubts

You're Kado Nibiiro! You are best described as stoic and absorbed in your work and hobbies. You never let your emotions get the best of you. You're not close with anyone because you fear losing them. But you're hot-headed, impatient, impulsive, and even violent when you're angry enough. You're feircely loyal to family and friends, though you don't show it openly. You'd defend them from anything. You're a hard-worker, often seen with a computer, and the only thing you really find comfort in is music.

Ummm.. that was well put It is the most tru thing i have heard for a looong time not a single flaw(creepy)

Ok im pissed I took many more but it got lost cause i had to many images :roll eyes well heres the results neways

My strong point was... Fun
My otaku was... Hentai11one11
I had... Angry eyes
My anime fighter was... Kenshin to quote kittiekitty "Huzzah. Kenshin is t3h r0xx0rz."
My matrix persona... Neo
My aim character... is annoying (not tru)
My X-men character is... Rogue

Well there ya go I got AMAZING results

FuLouZero

Reaction score

You're SoYuhn Park! You are very energetic and often times hard to catch up to, you also have a very shy side when it comes to meeting new people. You always tries to keep on a happy face, even smiling when something upsets you. (This keeps people from knowing what's really going on). You take your job seriously so you don't like slacking off and such. Yet at most times you are very hyper and like to go to parties

So true that was intill i got over weight

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
Originally posted by Fu_lou

You're An Intellectual! You can always be found reading or on the computer. People always come to you when they need information. You don't really care about love at this point, your only goal is to improve your mind. After all, knowledge is power!

Now thats me!
Ya, like u didnt copy that from one of the posters above, u homo!
lol

Kitty

Reaction score
What Magic Knight RayEarth character are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/Kotori84/quizzes/What Magic Knight Rayearth character are you?

Ascot? *twitch* He dies in the OVA! I honestly dislike him... *twitches some more*

Another MKR quiz...

http://quizilla.com/users/IwAlAnI/quizzes/What Rayearth (Magic%20Knight)%20character%20are%20you%3F

Fwee! Clef is my fave character! *goes all happy*

Which Rurouni Kenshin character are you?

http://quizilla.com/users/crazyiepizzaie/quizzes/(With%20pics)%20What%20Rurouni%20Kenshin%20Character%20Are%20You%3F

Kenshin is t3h roxx0rz. Fweee.

aphextwin

Reaction score
WTF IS UP WITH THE ANIME!!!!?!?!?!?!?! SOO MANY AHHHHHHHHHHH. I know the girls are good looking. but still... AHHHHHHHHHHH

Kitty

Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
WTF IS UP WITH THE ANIME!!!!?!?!?!?!?! SOO MANY AHHHHHHHHHHH. I know the girls are good looking. but still... AHHHHHHHHHHH
You're getting way off topic, this has nothing to do with quizzes posted...=_=;;

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Kitty, one of your links goes to a quiz where you can take it about your hentei dick. you dirty little girl.

Kitty

Reaction score
Eh? I never noticed that. The links got messed up, since they're waaaay too long...just tell me which one, and I'll edit it out.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I don't get it. When I click the first link the question were for girls. I r confused.:(

Kitty

Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick
I don't get it. When I click the first link the question were for girls. I r confused.:(
That's because the quiz is for girls Mave. So what's the problem? :D

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by KittieKitty
That's because the quiz is for girls Mave. So what's the problem? :D