Protoss single player missions 7&10 original

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Mission 9 was blasted hard...Zertual kept dying :(.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
When I first played Brood War, I had that same problem keeping Zeratul alive. Use him to defeat the Ultralisks in Mission 10. His Dark Templar are good for stopping attackers.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
A War of Attrition using zerglings and hydralisks, and WHERE IN BLOODY HELL WERE YOU? I missed you soooo bad :), welcome back man!
you talking about me??

and i've been around.. just havn't found many good threads to spam in :D :wasted

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes, just remember. You lose if Zeratul, Ganthritor or Hyperion get destroyed, It shouldnt be a problem if you use them properly. No matter what move you make, bring SCVS with you to repair your terran mech units. Helps you save resources if you need to mass again (you may have 2 mines) but who cares :).

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The only problem with mission 10 is how ghay Terran is. I almost let that base die because Terran are lame.

I assaulted their base once with only Protoss units (Ground units only, with obs) and won.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't like Terran. I would use them for thier tanks and maybe for the golaiths. That's about it. OF course I use Hyperion, faster attack of the battlecruisers.