Post your favortie PC game!

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Biske said:
I had a good time with Far Cry, best FPS I've played in a looooong time.

Yeah, that Far Cry was great man, I didn't like even HL2 so much.
Also from ubisoft, Splinter Cell was excelent (and still is).

The King

Member!
Reaction score
Favorite PC game, or game I spent the most time on?

Most time would definatly be Diablo II. I wish xFire was out when D2 first came out, and I had it constantly running, so I could actually see how much I played that game.

Favorite all time? Dark Age of Camelot, before Trials Of Atlantis. If you make it "up to now" I'de have to change my vote and go with (the very underrated) Star Wars Droidworks.

ToothMachine

Reaction score
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne. I have spent well over 200 hours playing that game, and it still hasn't gotten old.

-Jake

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
RtCW: Enemy Territory is one my most favorite free games l have ever played. What you can do and the 'feel' of the game is just absolutely surperior to games like UT or other First person shooters (Not including the source engine).

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
D2, need i say more?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Everquest 2.

It's the only game I have ever quit my job to spend more time playing, filed bankruptcy for, and became a drug addict to stay awake to play.

Now THAT'S dedication.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
FakeNameHere said:
RtCW: Enemy Territory is one my most favorite free games l have ever played. What you can do and the 'feel' of the game is just absolutely surperior to games like UT or other First person shooters (Not including the source engine).
Yup, ET is an awesome game. I spent over 150 hours playing it and the fun continues! Killing five noobs with an air support makes your day :rofl2!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Starcraft.

It got me hooked onto PC gaming. Plus, I was one of the better players out there. Little known fact: once upon a time, I was easily one of the best legit Starcraft: BW players on the forum.

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
of all time? Probably DIablo II considering it was like the only game i have actually gone to great lengths to attepmt to gain more play-time. and i played it for a long time compared to the other games i have. like 3 years.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i quit d2 many moons ago.

Best game of all time according to Munchy?

Legend of Zelda, OOT

Also Goldeneye.

Biske

Reaction score
Tribes 2. I had wet dreams with that game...ok, just kidding, but my best memories of online gaming were to that game...I wish they hadn't killed it's servers...now it's gone forever, and Dynamics went under, it's mother company. I might get it's PS2 counter part, which is basically the same thing but watered down, but eh...maybe it's best to leave it at just that, good memories.

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tribes 2 was friggin' amazing. but it is a shame they killed it..i actuqally wasnt able to play it the day Vengence came out..something about not rinning the correct version, but i had the lastest version...stupid Dynamics.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know those are shots from actual gameplay, as I own the game....but just a thought.

itd be alot more convincing if you took screens yourself, instead of getting them off gamespy.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Heh...the GFX doesn't even look that good =/ Don't know why you are so hard up over that aspect.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
WOW NO WAY THOSE ARE ACTUAL INGAME SHOTS LOOK HOW PIXELATED AND LACKING DETAIL THEY ARE I WOUDL HAVE NEVER GUESSED!

Hah. Man, thats funny.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

3k XP, and on a building you shouldn't be able to reach :D.