Post your favortie PC game!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Not sure if I have posted in this thread, too bad. Diablo I+II, simply because they had been the love of my life for over 3 years.

I have seen dawn of war played, it reminded me of a stupid, crappy version of starcraft. I have also seen warhammer (with the figures) being played, it is also boring as hell. Whoever thinks rolling a dice to slay an army is fun is retarded.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been placing star wars battlefront 2 alot on PC lately but I would have to say Unreal tournament 2004 is favorite (even though haven't played it in a while... i think i might do that now) because it has good graphics I think and AWESOME gameplay. AMAZINGLY SWEET.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
I have gotten bored of diablo II and have grown to love Counter-Strike 1.6
I need to play that Warhammer 40, 000 game!

lollercoasterzster

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, has kept me coming back to it ever since I got the game a few years ago. I often find the cd, re-install, and give it a play through even though I've done all there is to do in that game. Other games I had a hell of a time playing through were half-life 2 and KotOR(while they lasted). Those games were short but fun, but I guess I would have to say Morrowind has kept me playing longer.

L

Laharl

At first I really enjoyed playing Diablo II, then Blizzard started raping it beyond any accurate means of measurement. So I started to play Broodwar a lot more, got bored of it and am back to playing nezeramontias. Gotta love it's diversity.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Serious Sam / Warcraft III.

L

Laharl

I've never see Serious Sam, could you please post a ss of it? Or a link to one?

Nezeramontias seems to be bringing people who quit Diablo II back. Great thing it's doing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Considering the mod is released about a year ago. Plus we have an entire IP system :).

Although the graphics sucked in the first games. It was pretty awesome during the time it was created. Plus servers that have 300 or so are still up on both of these games. I am waiting to get more RAM before I take Serious Sam 2 online :)

L

Laharl

Think we could start a bit of a project? I'd like to see a private Battleforums.com server ;)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I was thinking of creating a thread that will contain all the Nezmod IPs/emails.

That way, we can be in constant communication with each other.

L

Laharl

That's another good idea! Only problem is that since mine is dynamic (as I previously stated) I can't really have my ip added to the list.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So, list your possible IP addresses. If it changes over time, then we will know.

L

Laharl

I, personally, do not know them. And it changes every time I log on, seemingly random.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You are probably running a proxy then.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
My favorite game is definetly World of warcraft. It used to be Star wars battlefront (1&2) but ever since I started playing world of warcraft about a week or two ago I became addicted to it. The graphics are awesome but really what makes it awesome is the gameplay and definetly player vs. player mode rocks. The game is all-around AMAZING!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I heard battlefront was a good game. I don't really want to play WoW in an addiction way, I would play EVE if I needed a MMO game to play on. I fear that WoW will simply become another Diablo II and it won't be much fun after that.

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
I'll reply using genres:

Action-FPS: Half-ilfe: I bought this game over Sin [remember that one] and was totally blown away. The graphics were good but the entire gameplay was so emerssive it just sucked you in until the end of the game. I found the puzzles to be interesting but the 'scripted' scenarios were the best thing, every where you went you were challenged with something almost unique.

RPG: Daggerfall: Bug ridden and waaaaaaaaay too long, this game had so much to offer. The randomized quests and dungeons were cool and the way you could build up your character was great. Creating your own spells pwned.

Strategy: Master of Orion 1: The other games in the series were sub-par but the first one remains as a classic in my book. Not too overwhelming in it's complexity, this game was fast to learn and was entertaining as well. Playing the Darloks was awesome...

Survival-horror: System Shock 2: I know it's a FPS-RPG, but I just had to create a genre so I could mention it. This game was truly unique for me. I was hooked from the opening moment. The re-spawning creatures made you never feel comfortable and the weaknesses of your character chioce always made you think about what your next step would be. You didn't dare just run into a hallway or room without taking a sneak peak first.

Online: Diablo 2: LOD: I don't have a lot of time to play an online game so I want a simple, hack 'em up, but one that'll last for a while. I found D2 to be exactly what I wanted. The games could be quick or take all night. The items make the game, and playing it to collect better items makes the game for me. I could care less about an in-depth, complicated game for online. Just make it simple and fun.

Zconnor