Post your favortie PC game!

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Rules:Im not going to be too strict here, but there is one rule you DO need to fallow, you MUST give a reason why you like a game, and needs to be a good one ( ex: I really love the game eve online, the graphix are soso but the gameplay is just great! )

What NOT to post, ( ex: I like d2, its really cool. )

Personally i love World of Warcraft because its practicly diablo/diablo2 but with graphix, the gameplay, the itembase, and just about everything about the game makes me want to play all the time i can.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Currently my favorite game is Counter-Strike. The gameplay in both the 1.6 and source versions is awsome, and makes for the best competitive FPS yet. The source version even sports good graphics and physics from the Half-Life 2 engine and the 1.6 has great graphics for its minute system requirements.

gundam501

Member!
Reaction score
um wow havnt played proper games for a long time.. but i find that lately my favourite game has been star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast... multiplayer :hxc i like it because of the challenge it doesnt look too bad and online its all about thinking and timing.. dont ask why but i find that fun... another game i like is dungeon siege 2.. the graphics are nice and the story is good.. my favourite feature which i wish all rpg's had was the auto inventory sort which puts all your items into the most space sonserving order

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MY favorite pc game would be diablo 2 cause its really cool and Final fantasy 11 cause its an mmorpg like wow or everquest ect. very fun with wide range of types of people jap black white arab.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
My favourite PC game is Warcraft 3, because I think is the best Real Strategy Game yet, also I liked Starcraft.
My second best favourite game is Counter-Strike, because I like shooters and I still am very good at it, especially on LAN playing.
Also I play Need for Speed Underground II and Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ATM is WC3
i love the cosutom maps :/ and i need a break from mechs :D

▲Dylan▲

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Darkchivalry.com
Dark age of Camelot > your pitiful little games
RvR is awesome. Roleplay is awesome. Graphics r awesome. Races r awesome. Storyline is awesome. I am awesome

Ekorius lvl 50 frostalf thane
Lilith lvl 43 frostalf hunter
Durial lvl 50 frostalf shaman

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Monkey Island. It's got the funniest adventure scripts. I do wish they'd make more of those games though, there just isn't enough.

- Amantis

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I had a good time with Far Cry, best FPS I've played in a looooong time.

I'm not too into racing games, but Need for Speed: Porche Unleashed was the best NFS I ever played, and I've played most of them since then, freaking great game.

Of course SC and WC3 were fun, SC more though, eh, but WC3 had so much replayability with it's great editor.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
World War II Online. I wrote a review for it a while back, read that for more info.

It's a great game that no one knows about. It gives you a goal to fight for (beat the frenchies) rather than just fighting round by round for nothing.

I don't think anyone would like it here because it's all about strategy and planning rather than blind luck and who can pull the trigger faster. It also has several aspects of gameplay. You can be infantry, tanks, fighters, bombers, destroyers, transport freighters, AAA guns, and ATG's.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Jiggy said:
I don't think anyone would like it here because it's all about strategy and planning rather than blind luck and who can pull the trigger faster. It also has several aspects of gameplay. You can be infantry, tanks, fighters, bombers, destroyers, transport freighters, AAA guns, and ATG's.
actully its more like this is the reason
WWII Online is a paid subscription service and you need to provide valid billing information as part of the sign-up process. The monthly subscription rate is $14.99USD but you will not be billed until the conclusion of any included free trial. All subscription plans are recurring unless noted and are non-refundable.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of time, closely followed by Halo 1 and then 2.

Zerglite

Reaction score
any of blizzards 3 big games ( excluding WoW )

i love RTS' and D2 is good for a 1 week or so splurge of demon killing goodness

aphextwin

Reaction score
well most games i played only is fun for the first week then it just plain sucks afterwards... however i like warcraft right now because it gets me thinking alot and its like the only game i have on my computer right now.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Civilization IV. The game is just pure ownage and has almost an unlimited replay value.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
My favorite game is between StarCraft and Rogue Spear.

Those two games I have had so many great hours invested. So many stories that can be told, by each game! Rogue Spear was a great 1st person shooter. The control layout was superior to a lot of the other games that used the Up, Down, Left, and Right controls. This was the start of the, W, S, A, and D. Sometimes Q, and E. Rogue Spear's Bunkers map was THE map and the mod NATO was THE mod. Good times.

StarCraft though, is the best RTS ever made. Ever. I really can't explain why I enjoy that game so much. The single player story is very well put together and the MP was always exciting against so many players of different skill levels.

FPS = Rogue Spear ftw
RST = StarCraft ftw