Post your experiences with n00bs/newbs!

BahamutFLIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This happened a little while ago:

This guy wanted a Nats claw. One person offered him an Eth Bartucs for 3/20/20's or 290's... the newb asked "What's a 3/20/20? And the price is 290 gold?"
Then one guy offered him a Cruel Scissors Suwayyah (sp?) and he said it wasn't what he was looking for....

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
When my friend Wally got D2 my cuzzin (who is a mass newb) was helping him (talk about the blind leading the blind) and Wally put 1 into every skill his sorc had, then went into a duel game and accually won, of coarse it was a normal dueling game, and the highest lvl was 39, but he still wont, i shot him with one arrow and killed him. Rofl.

ShadowOfDarkness123

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my best noob experience (which also made me rich on diablo at the time) was when sojs were everyting, and i trade 1 for a 08 wf b4 they were duped, got loads of crap for it, hehe:nooob

Dumpy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.zombo.com
i was playing in a cow game and this noob...welll not sure if he was a newb but anyways asked me if i would transfer for him i was like "sure" and he gave me a grandfather,skulders and a ik armour and a bunch of small poisn charms :) i didn't think he was serrious cuz i would accept and he would of been like "wait wait i'm not done" and gave me more and after he said "you dumbass i was just joking" i had pressed the check mark before and he accednly pressed it too!!! haha:):) i showed him whos boss!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
"Help can someone xfer for me?"

"Sure, I'll do it"

"Ok, coime to act 2"

"Uhh, ok"

"Ok, now stand behind the bar thing - Right here"

"If I am going to help you xfer, why am I doing this?"

"Its trust"

"Why shoul I trust you if you are the one who is xfering?"

"Just do it. I won't trust you until you drop something good- like your Ravenfrost"

"My Ravenfrost? Oh, that one. You mean the one with 152 AR and 16 Dex?"

"Yea, that one"

"Ok, but I ahve one thing first- Come over here"

**switch places**

"Drop your best charm and i'll drop my Ravenfrost. Then, we will switch spots and get them. It'll be the ultimate trust test."

"Ok"

**HE DROPS A Lightning Skill Charm with 43 Life**

*Drop my shitty ravenfrost*

*Grabs both, leaves game*

I miss those days...

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol even thoigh i been playin for 3 years i been popped twice. Anyway once i made a game Rush4 290 and a newb came and dropped 290 gold and told me to start rushing, when i asked if he was serious he said yes.

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another time i joined a game"Join Draithis" the guy sent me to the website, i told him something was wrong and that he should dl it. he did and i got a wf and a gaze. LOL

makertaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there was this one guy just recently on this forum i visited, dragon something, neway he was talking about experiences with noobs but then he double posted and then was flamed

cheeseboy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Back before expansion was made, and when u could press "loot",
I joined a game called "Loot Duels". I of course turned on loot then turned it off... so i turn it on and off when i died and i was in town so... they picked up all my stuff from my body =/

DEAD_PeASENT

Member!
Reaction score
once i met a guy in a cow game that gave a wring for 2 parts of the deaths set, "DUDE U KNO WHAT I TRADED THIS FOR? A WRING SO ITS BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY EAGLEHORN" and this other guy that maxed magic arrow. he thought every zon used it because the guided arrow looks like it

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
last night me and 2 friends of mine from clan MAD were in a game with a bucnh of people from clan ebay, i stood aside and let them take out the best and finest of clan ebay, 5v2, that was the greatest day of my life, also, needless to say, ebay said that they potted, yet, after an hour, they still said they were potting, so this is my question, does clan ebay know about a 246546546546574878465465 belt slot hack? ROFL!!! stupid clan ebay, btw im not in ebay anymore, im back in cota.

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Back when i used to be a newb, one of my friends gave me some shitty unique that I thought was godlike. (I think it was a siloutte)

Neway I entered this duping game, just me and one other guy. He said he could dupe and I asked him to prove it. Then I gave him sigons boots or something and he said its impossible to dupe them. As collaterial for my siloutte he gave me vidella's amulet which he clamied was "godlike." I got schooled.

As for me having an experience with a newb I was trying to sell my unided storm shield, and I brought up the trade window with some newb. Neway I showed my stormshield. He put up 50k gold and then pressed the green button. I said ok, brb. I grabbed a normal monarch, he put up 50k gold, I put up normal monarch really fast and pressed accept. So did he...Don't remember his reaction.