Post your experiences with n00bs/newbs!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
also i have had a experiance with some TH newbs... right in the middle of the game the guy types

.load TradeHack3

[X] first its th3
[X] everyone saw it

after i was lauhging so hard and i was like nice one and after that he STILL denyed he had th what a new :D

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Personally, I love the noobs that type this gem:

"I have Maphack, follow me."

Always makes me laugh when they advertise that they are cheating. Blizzard spies must laugh all the way to banning them.

Normally, when I meet a noob who doesn't act like a idiot I end up giving them a free item. My chars have many medium level items that I don't use and can't trade for anything I need so I end up giving them away to noobs for free.

If I meet a chump who's talking ish and think's he's the bomb creation, I'll give him some 'medicine' to make him feel better.

;)

ZConnor

Blade Walker13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well,i have had a newb ask me how do i join my party ,, how do i move "do i press w to move up like counterstrike",,, hey do u wanna dupe "sure" okay what u do is take off all ur items and put them on the ground AND HE DOES IT! i got gaze and thats about it ... well thats all

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Originally posted by Cert
hell yeah stonewall i hate when newbs say dont kill the king. i kill it just to piss them off and for them to get scared that their char cant make the portal anymore.
I had someone do that to me once. After bitching for a while, I realized that there is ALWAYS a cow game available. After that I didn't care anymore.

ZConnor

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I tricked somone into dropping their items the corner of act I, then I told them to hold Alt + F1, F5, F6, F2, F4, F8.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSummit
Haha I am definetly n00bzOr #1

Once in a while I collect all my middle-classed items in a game and give them away. This time it took me 3 hours to "clean" some of my accs. After 3 hours the game was FULL from Gheed to Akhara and absolutely no free spot left.

I left the game then and announced it in a channel. Rejoined and wished them the standard "good luck, I hope you can use smth bla bla etc."

2 minutes later a guy whispers me saying

"OHH THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY HERO"

I was quite happy but somehow confused cause the best items I dropped were gazes and shafts so I whispered him "no prob hope you enjoy them. Did you get anything useful?"

And his answer: "Hell yeah. Bugged Skullders Bugged Arc and a WF"

After 3 hours I forgot that I started the game with muling some items for me. 1 bugged Skullders, 1 Bugged arc (its Europe so the 4socket one), 3 wfs and a gf. And idiot I am I forgot to take them. :usad
Damn :( That sucks..

The best item you dropped were gazes and shafts.. and you consider those middle items?? Damn you ...

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
i joined a game called liget wf here and i went in, he said this is a 7% WF that i found myself with This Very Sorceress. I said, Where did u find it at.... he said i found it about 3 days ago doing a meph run

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was explaining to a newb I met, who had just bought the game, how Sorceress' are distinguished by the skills they choose to invest in. I expained how the skill points worked, and that the best Sorc' put the maximum amount of skill points into the skill of their choice.

A week later I bump into him on battle.net again. He was level 18, and had maxed Firebolt.