Post your experiences with n00bs/newbs!

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Some noob said his freind worked with Blizzard and told me to drop all my bugged items cuase the patch was coming out. I said, no you noob. and he replied "fine, ill have him ban you and take ur items," 3 months later.. im still here

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I tried to be nice to some once when I still had lots of stuff. Right before I stopped playing I dropped all my best stuff on the ground, everyone grabbed and left and not a single person said thanks. Now all I have is a crappy level 6 guy and no stuff.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
i guess it was you that was the newb in this storey? [this isnt a flame, more of a question]

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was trying to be nice because when I started everyone was being pretty mean to me and I wasnt playing much anyway so I thought I would give them some stuff. I have been a newb a lot of times before like falling for the same scam twice.

wildman666uc

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this one time i joined a duel game there was only 1 char in it. I told him to fill his belt and inventory he did we went out to duel i killed him he came back for body killed him again he popped i grabbed his shako skulders and occy then left he kept im me i squelched him and never heard from him again rofl

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
one time this barb joined a game i made and he asked wat the red and blue ball was. he also ask SO many other questions, like wat is a tp and how do u use it. i told him of course and gave him some unique shield i found from meph... forgot wat it was.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i met a guy on line and i had map hack on so i looked at his items and he had a bugged raven spirel ring so i ask him where he got it and he said his friend gave it to him so i said do you want to trade the ring and he said "why do you want it its only rare"
so i gave him a dwarf star for it and he accepted.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 time i was pkin this lvl 99 an he kept on killin me so eveuntually i got him and i took advantage of the glitch if u dont know what it is its this: pk som1 and stand directly over there bodies so the 2 lil x's make 1 purple x and ull be immune to arrow. newyas i did that and he kept tryin to kill me and i kept pkin him and got almost 200k gold off :fencing

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this one time, this lvl 10 assasin kept asking me to kill him, he was like "kill me, im only lvl 10, im an idiot i just want to be killed" It seemed a little fishy, but for some reason i went after him. Of course the sassin had to be hacked, and he killed me with one hit. (i was level 40). I guess i was the newb.