Post your experiences with n00bs/newbs!

BahamutFLIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has anyone had any experiences with a :nooob??

Post some amusing stories about what newbs/n00bs has said or did!

(this should be fun... :corn)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to help "newbs". I remember when I first started playing Diablo II, and it sucked. Too many assholes.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
When I first played d2 I played the real game...me and some friends had an awesome lan we'd get roger wilco like 5 of us get some mic's... go on roger wilco .... play d2 then beat the game in like 3 days lol but only the first lvl.. like normal

dusty_pip

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was in a game when someone kept asking for a tp when we were at world stone chamber (act 5) and he was in act 4 town, i hate noobs who whisper you and they bag and bag for items ..

Extremeblizz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, when i first played (more than 2-4 years ago) i didn't know how to use a wp, so i asked ppl to tp me from acts, and they kept saying u can't u can't

GrUnGe

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time... (No not at bandcamp) this n00b tried doing the act2 scam and one person was in the bar and he was outside the one outside thought no one was around so he dropped his GF and told the victim to drop his weapon and my friend went up to the guy that was outside and he stole his GF, it was so funny. The scammer was like "Dude give it back please!" We (My friend and I) were laughing so damn hard. :)

masked_killa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i traded a ravenfrostfor a wf to a newb and he said i rip'd u off...
and i gave 1 50k gold and he said im gonna buy an ith now

Blink4114

Member!
Reaction score
One time this newb was trying to get all my sorc gear off me. He was trying to pop me and shit. He said I could dupe that way. I was really sleepy and bored so I was just fooling around. He's like wear all this stuff so they change into your items. I told him I wasn't comfortable doing this so he gave me his items to wear and told me if I trusted him he would trust me. I was like yeah guy I trust you and all. I went to my body and I was about to pick it up... but I just left with his gear on and my gear on my dead body. The scammer was scammed =)

dusty_pip

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya , i was trying to be scammed and this sorc hostile me and i had whites on... :mallet and tried soooo hard to kill me and i would just kept killin her over and over then she poped ... i left the sigons shit alone... lol

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres lot of jack ***es on east now,like in cows they come in and dotn party just kill everything.meanwhile the lvl 80s r working their ***es off to kill a pack of 10 ><

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
wow u must suck if ur lvl 80 and cant kill 10 cows. my lvl 80 meteor sorc can clear out the moo moo farm

as for a newb experience, my asian friend was helping me xfer 2 15 life small charms. when i left the game and came back, he had sold my charms. i said DUDE WTF THOSE ARE WORTH AN SOJ A PIECE. and he gave me a 6%mf 100posion damage sc as a way of saying sorry :)

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
ahha it was 2 days ago. this "girl" as he possed said he will give me pictures if i gave him bullettime (altho i was gonna send him drop module). Now he was just plain stupid. I'm not a comp newb either. So i got his email right for the pictures. Now anyone knows pics are .jpg, .gif, .bmp and etc... the attachment was "pictures.exe" i was sitting there just laughing :D

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cert
DUDE WTF THOSE ARE WORTH AN SOJ A PIECE. and he gave me a 6%mf 100posion damage sc as a way of saying sorry :)
15 to life small charms arent work a cracked sash :p

and that remains me, i was muling with my cousin, and he is a huge n00b. I said "don't ID those items" as I dropped the unids, i left and i come back, and he IDed them.... :rolleyes:

sodijay

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, never tell some1 not to do something or they're more likely to do it. eg. u make a game called no hack duels, there will be more hacked people there then in a regular duel game, its actually funny