Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrOiK said:
Its a card game.
And what's bad about that?

Poker, blackjack, and texas holdem are some great games.

PSO has the luck and the strategy combined. I think that's what gives it a totally new and unique experience. Maybe it's too complex for you to understand. I could see how that would affect your opinion.

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
mmm pso tcg.... i can see it now

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Revelade said:
And what's bad about that?

Poker, blackjack, and texas holdem are some great games.

PSO has the luck and the strategy combined. I think that's what gives it a totally new and unique experience. Maybe it's too complex for you to understand. I could see how that would affect your opinion.
Its not like the first two if it was I'll bet you anything it would have got more sales easily.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrOiK said:
Its not like the first two if it was I'll bet you anything it would have got more sales easily.
And how is it bad by being different. If anything, I applaud their new direction in favor of strategy and luck rather than repetitive hack and slash.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Revelade said:
And how is it bad by being different. If anything, I applaud their new direction in favor of strategy and luck rather than repetitive hack and slash.
Im not going to go on with this it will end up me going into an asylum type of thing...... But yea your right.