Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bam, I didn't insult anybody out of the range of saying "you all are nuts", and if you get hurt by that, I'm sorry, you're a pussy. But it's true. Go read the reviews for yourself. PSO for GCN is the same as it was for Dreamcast. Go waste $50 if you can find it, I geruantee in 1 month it will be collecting dust on your shelf.

What Darkmatter? There is NO other MMO for GCN. PSO is as close as it gets.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's called opinion! I wasn't hurt, by any strech of the imagination. You may believe what you want to believe. HOWEVER!! You respect others opinions, and they are more apt to respect yours. You don't call somebody an idiot or nuts just because their opinion doesn't exactly coincide with yours. Besides that, the game's only $20 now. I know that's what I paid for.

It's also not exactly like the DreamCast version. There are multiple downloads pre-available on the NGC version. It also has more downloads available as Sega no longer supports the DC version.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I personally hated it though i have not experienced online play with it (i thought online on consoles was a gimmick). I do admit that it was pretty playing with my brother at the start but we quickly got tired of grinding the same areas over and over again.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I know, I know. PSO, to me, is aas close as an RPG and a MMO that most games get. And to me that's great. I just dislike people who are craized over those really crappy MMO's and diss the games they've never played. ^^

Also, the GC version had both episodes, and as boring as it may have gotten, beating the second episode on the last difficult was damned hard.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know if I want to buy this game. I know that I won't be playing it online... so would it be worth it? I also hear that it has some gameboy advance connectivity, which I have, so... Do you recommend it?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I'd rahter play it online with friends, it makes it more fun and interesting besides with that split screen crap.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grr... I'm playing PSOIII and everything is pretty good. The character customization is deeper than I have ever seen in a console game. The gameplay is slow, but okay. I REALLY love the music and the art of the game however...

Which means I'm still on the fence as to buy PSOI+II or not! The game has a good atmosphere, at least PSOIII does.

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
im lucky to have bought a copy of this game.. me and my friends play it offline... just for fun and nostalgia sometimes

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's not "gay" just because you don't like it :rolleyes When will people realize that comments like that are trolling and unwelcome? In anycase, you're lucky I'm not in a "reporting" mood, right at this moment.

*after reading a few more comments*

Yeah. I like PSO I and II. I've looked into III, and the more I read; the more I like. I thought it was a unique approach, simply at first. When I started to get more into information available, the more I realized that it might be something that I liked. Now, I realize that this is a "love it or hate it" game. That basically means that there are no people that'll be "neutral" in rating PSOIII.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everyone I know who has played it doesnt like it.... and thats about 50 people online and offline so what can I say.....

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just get Blue Burst for the PC and enjoy :)

Edit: Or wait for Phantasy Star Universe for the PS2.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:/ How come some people just can't get it through their skulls that it's okay that somebody likes something they don't...

FYI: They are still pay to play, so I'll stick with something that, at least, has free play available.

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
yea like wow... wait.. nvm i meant halo 2... err.. damn.. diablo 2... crap that game sucks.. HA JK JK

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:p I hated Halo/2 because they were droll, to me, and far too easy. When I say that, people look at me like I'm crazy despite the fact that that's how I found the games. They just can't take that I hated a game I, I, consider bad.

*shrug* I also like(d) Diablo 2.

You were just trying to make a funny, weren'cha ;) ?

Urza208

Member!
Reaction score
:) yea i was. i mean for a long time i despised it. when i heard a kid at our school started playing it, id find him.. and yell at him, calling him a noob and a loser n all that shit. i hated ti cus i got hacked a while back and lost everything. so i quit. but i got over it.. 2 years of cold turkey and now im back. this time im not addicted though