People... stop being ignorant and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In case you forgot, you brought yourself into it.(in the dt thread) And damouse already mentioned you before so technically I'm not bringing you into anything you weren't already involved.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stfu bitch, plz And killerme has/is restating the point i have been trying to make all along. Ppl like you can oonly win against ppl that always use the same strat, so plz, at least cum up w/ a better 1.

O ya, and cute guy, u did already bring urself into it in the dt thread.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who said anything about using the same strat in EVERY game? Damn, you're a dumbass. And no, killerme had the wrong idea. That's not how the arguement started. You're trying to convince us that dts suck no matter what even though it's been pointed out to you several times that they have their uses.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I've read the thread about DT, and now this.
Damouse, seriously, you need to stfu. It seems like only thing you do on BF is flaming someone & thinks you're the best, Only thing phoenix said was DT/Sair can be powerful in PvZ if you take out all overlords and choke him. Not like "OMGROFL!!LAMO USE THIS STRAT ITZ MAD GOOD, USE IT IN EVRY GAM, RFL THISS STRAT OWNS"

P.S.- You started this argument in this thread, it's your fault. Phoenix has nothing to do with it.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a, plz. ok, lets get this straight 4 once. i do not think dts are the best, but MAYB in the hands of an xpert, they cud do well. and yes retard,

"Every1 has their own strat which works for them"

ok? i was showing a weak point to phoenixs argument, so he said bite me (readers digest v.) and i said f u, and he said....
on and on. and now were here. and now this is just boom and were all arguing to our hearts conent. ok?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Akule is posing as coRtALoS. Yet another silly joke that has come out of a credible member...*sigh*

Ignore it guys.

Magikarp

Reaction score
What the ****.. I thought April Fools was over. Dont these mods/admins get a clue?!

Status
Not open for further replies.