People... stop being ignorant and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
You all say omg this units better or this strats better but it all depends on who you are playing... you cant use the same strat for everyone... so please no more threads asking or saying which unit is best. There is no mega ultra best unit, besides drones probes and scvs.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Amen! People like... Mortalgod from DoS annoy me because he always does shit like that. =/

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I don't see why can't they post it. After all, this is only a game, and people can choose the unit they most like. For them, it's the best anyway, isn't it?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Yes but they will sit there and try to back it up, all ****ing day, when in the end, there is always a unit to counter it. There might be a favourite, but there is no 'best' unit.

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use to think there was a best unit.....but when i started losing by just building hydralisks as my only attack unit, i started to change my mind. By the way HYDRALISKS ROCK!!WOOT

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
because this is the coolest thread in the SC forums... the skin winks at you.

anyway people will never stop being ignorant and stupid... it is just a way of human life.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol its ok...
yea, as i was saying 2 phoenix earlier (more like screaming) on the dt thread, there is no bet force or strat, and no perfect combo or unit. he was trying 2 convince me that dts would squash anything if they had sair supppport.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ugh.....reaver/sair is the best strat on island map.....yes there is the best strat, sair/reaver is the best one for toss in island vs zerg.....and also check out how nal_ra has been undefeated vs zerg in gullotine --;

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Damouse
lol its ok...
yea, as i was saying 2 phoenix earlier (more like screaming) on the dt thread, there is no bet force or strat, and no perfect combo or unit. he was trying 2 convince me that dts would squash anything if they had sair supppport.
Hey dipshit(damouse), I never said sair/dt is a "perfect strat". I said it was a powerful opening versus zerg as well as dt drop vs terran. First learn to read then learn to play the game. If you can't distinguish between the two, somethings wrong with you. Learn how spell while you're at it and learn not to misinterpret my post.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by Akule
You all say omg this units better or this strats better but it all depends on who you are playing... you cant use the same strat for everyone... so please no more threads asking or saying which unit is best. There is no mega ultra best unit, besides drones probes and scvs.
Hypocrite :D

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how bout, phoenix, u try to push ur iq over 15, and then play an rts, and THEN try to change ur words about what u wrote earlier. So, go home to whatever whorehouse u came from, and then cum out after a few years of getting ur ass kicked by comps whil ur using cheats, and then post on this forum

lol its actually pretty funny, i keep meeting phoenix and cute guy everywhere. we just keep the same argument going and going and going...:eek:

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not even gonna bother with arguing with you're dumbass anymore since all you know how to do(it's certainly not how to
play starcraft) is talk shit and on something don't even understand at that. You have multiple people telling you that you're wrong but seem to exert your repressed anger towards only me I guess. I don't know where you get the idea that changed what I said. Like I said before, learn how to read.(amongst other things)

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh and another thing. learn how to count. Multiple ppl, or just u....

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to killerme: that's not the point.

to damouse: unless you consider phoenix2003=cgn1 then you need to stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.