Otmorosok and Guru

Who is right most the time in the arguments between the two?

• GURU IS right most the time, AMERICA > russia

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • There both idiots!!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Otmorosok IS right most the time, Go MOTHERLAND!!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Guru
You stand alone on the belief I get dumber and dumber, because it seems as if everyone else thinks your the idiot.

Nextly, can you tell me the code name for Hitlers plan to invade the United States? Oh wait, Hitler never planned to. The was never going to be an invasion, and even if there was, he was have to cross all those Panzer divisions across the alantic ocean. Thats not easy. Moreover, even if he did make it across, there is no way he would be able to take out the American army. We were the strongest in the world.

I;m sure your going to reply with some more bullshit, but don't expect a reply. I rest my case. You are too dumb to accept the truth, and if you won't believe me, believe everybody else...*points to top of page*
I already told you the reason why everyone agrees with you but i see that you are just keep replying with untrue shit like usual, American army was not the strongest in the world during WW2, German army was. Oh God am i tired of this, how dumb can you be i mean the truth is simple i told it to you over and over. Hitler didnt have a plan cause he had to deal with a problem at hand, meaning Western and Eastern front, after he settled down then he would invade US, and he would take it, you dont have enough resources to maintain your army, you need to trade with other nations. Whatever i dont care if you wont reply, i understand that you are to dumb to see the truth if it is 2 meters away from you, so if you dont reply i already know that the reason is becasue you cant oppose my argument and you are just too retarded.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I;m sure your going to reply with some more bullshit, but don't expect a reply. I rest my case. You are too dumb to accept the truth, and if you won't believe me, believe everybody else...*points to top of page*

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guru why bother replying if you just quote yourself, yes all the people who voted for you were americans and wernt really voting for you, just the thing that said america > russia.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Guru why bother replying if you just quote yourself, yes all the people who voted for you were americans and wernt really voting for you, just the thing that said america > russia.
I quoted myself because otmo is obviously too dumb to read it the first time.

The fact that someone voted for me does not make them American. Stop making ignorant assumptions.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First they not ignorant, second if you dont like them then crawl into a hole and **** yourself, i dont care, they are american that is logical. And weren't you supposed to not reply to me?

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why dont we ask them if there american or not because the ones that say down with russia ect have america next to location:

firstly Axl did you vote for Guru?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Why dont we ask them if there american or not because the ones that say down with russia ect have america next to location:

firstly Axl did you vote for Guru?
No, Axl voted for we are both idiots.

You voted for otmo,your Russian? I dont think so.. Just because someone votes for someone does notmean they are part of that nationality

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No he is not Russian but he dislikes America, as i said enemy of my enemy is my freind.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, Axl voted for we are both idiots.

You voted for otmo,your Russian? I dont think so.. Just because someone votes for someone does notmean they are part of that nationality
When i hear that from Axl ill believe you.... i ganrantee that most people who voted for you are yankes and non of them will be british

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just when I was ready to congratulate you all for debating through so many pages without actualy breaking any rules (occasional spam and asterisks excepted, they add the necessary spice) I came to page 6...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Galatia
Just when I was ready to congratulate you all for debating through so many pages without actualy breaking any rules (occasional spam and asterisks excepted, they add the necessary spice) I came to page 6...
Yeah we really need to get back to a debate, the same has happened in the "just something i wanted to clear out thread