OFFICIAL SCBW Tournament!

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Static, i have beaten you before and SHALL do it again! *builds up his own confidence* I think Ill get killed in the next round even if I win the first one.... :(

BTW: I feel slightly uncomfortable with renzokuken observing my game because if I win there is a chance i will be playing him next in the bracket and it doesnt seem fair for him to watch and be able to see my startigie (yes i will probobly use the same stratagy). So could someone else observe my game?
No offense Renzo, you know I <3 you.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don;t worry jiggy. He doesnt need anyones strats to beat them. He will just cast spells and make you look like a lady.... I know all too well :'(

But i am betta now, and will destroy your life fiber.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You're all gay, how does the 21st sound instead of the 20th?

Btw, i can't win games without spellcasters, i only beat Static because of Stasis.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It tickles he beat me so bad.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ahh. Just in time for the SC Tournament. I can make it, at that time so if someone drops out of their spot, I'm in or sure. And even more good news; I'll be getting new internet, or mine fixed before then, hopefully. So no problems can occur. A great idea, I hope everything goes according to plan. :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still need to play you 1v1. It is a battle which has waited months and needs to be done. It shall be a battle to the death.c

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Indeed so; we must arrange it some other day I am afraid, but definately sometime this week, just give me a time that is, accordingly, good for you and I can make it, most likely. If not, set up another time. I need to get it done and over with, and as you stated, it will be, plain and simple, to the death.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
DATES HAVE CHANGED, TOURNEY WILL RUN OVER SEVERAL DAYS DUE TO TIMEZONE CONSTRAINTS AND PEOPLE BEING GHEY

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Renzokuken, put me on layaway if anyone can't make it, If possible, I want to be a part of this Tournament. Would you do that, if you can? And if so, thanks, and if not; I still love you.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
! Important Post !

As I stated in the PM to Renzo, I am moving to our new house this week. Since Renzo has made it so I host EVERY game, I thought I should warn you ALL of my current life status incase I am unable to host you will know why!

We are supposed to be completly moved the 18th or 19th, I am hoping that we at least have the phone line working so I will be able to host each game by the 20th or 21st. We MAY or MAY NOT get cable internet for the new place. Since we are moving what we can on our own to the new house, I will NOT be online until the 20th, playing SC wise. I will have just enough time to drop in here to check for PMs from Renzo about when he needs me to host the games. After we are finished moving, I will be able to host anytime, when I'm awake...

If any of you catch me on AIM this week, its only because I'm checking my email and checking for PMs.

RENZO: Let me know via PM when you need me to host, at least ONE DAY in advance!!! That way I can tell you if I can/cannot host!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You are not the only host, mate :) Every observer may host.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Good news! I'll be gettin cable installed in the new house today, it is the 18th right now, my time anyway...

We should have everything moved by the 19th. I should have everything setup and working(PC wise) by the 20th.

Now if only renzo and beri would get cable... :rolleyes

One last thing, this is the last you will see of me until late on saturday. I have to shut this thing down and pack it up so it can be moved to the new house in 6 hours. Then I have to help unpack everything! Ima go crazy not gettin to play on this thing for over 24 hours!!! :doh

Its all cool though, I'll be closer to my friends, and this one hot chick I've been goin after! :D

Until Sunday mates! I'm lookin forward to seein some SC ass whoopin!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
When are the second round of matchups going to be played?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
nah, i am just asking for planning reasons.