OFFICIAL SCBW Tournament!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yes it's true. I finally have enough time on my hands to organise a SC tournament.

These are the specifications, regulations and rules of the tournament -
  • It will be a series of 1v1 matches.
  • The map chosen is 'The Lost Temple'.
  • 8 players can participate. I doubt i will let 16 people play in my tournament, solely because most of you WONT make it when you say you will. Sign ups are first in best dressed, no exceptions.
  • Do NOT sign up if you know or even think you cant make it.
  • Brackets will be generated using BattleReports.
  • Unless i am mistaken, a win in the tournament will give you 1 point in the Point-System and a loss will give you 0 points. Winning the entire tournament provides you with additional points and a custom title stating how godly you are at SC.
  • Anti-Hack maps will be used, and anyone caught cheating will be immediately disqualified from the tournament, and any further tournaments BF hosts.
  • There will be only one observer per game, chosen by Tronga and/or myself. The observer will be the one who makes the games.
  • The DATE for the tourney has not been set yet, check the end of the post for updates on it.
  • The tournament will essentially be held in channel Op BattleForums, anyone that makes a disturbance or becomes an annoyance during the tournament, will be severly owned by me.
  • If certain time-zones prohibit us from holding the tournament on one day, it will then be spread over a week and each game will be played at different times at different days so that every gamer gets a chance to participate.
  • PMs will be sent out to the contendors a day before the tournament begins as a reminder.

Well, they are the rules, like it or leave it. Now start signing up! Anyone is whalecum!

I'd like to note that if this tourney is a success, we might have a 2v2, FFA or even a CTF tourney to mix it up a bit.

Also, CHECK THIS POST FOR UPDATES!

---UPDATES---

THE CONTENDORS - ALL SPOTS ARE TAKEN!
  • Renzokuken
  • coRtALoS
  • Wing Zero
  • Jiggy
  • Darkmatter
  • RyanXRaeted
  • Static
  • PUMPKINHEAD

TOURNAMENT DATE!
Because you are all jewish, the tournament will run over several days, i will PM you all with your dates, and goddamn it, reply with whether you can or not you feygs.

TOURNAMENT TIMES - WINNERS IN BOLD!
Preliminary Rounds: 11/21/04 - 11/22/04
  • Jiggy vs Static - 8pm EST, 11/21/04.
  • coRtALoS vs Darkmatter - 8:30pm EST, 11/21/04 (Darkmatter forfeited).
  • Wing Zero vs PUMPKINHEAD - 6pm EST, 11/22/04.
  • RyanXWing vs Renzokuken - TBA.

Semi-Finals: 11/23/04 - 11/25/04
  • PUMPKINHEAD vs coRtALoS.
  • Static vs Renzokuken.

FINAL MATCH!
  • Renzokuken vs PUMPKINHEAD.

PUMPKINHEAD WON THE TOURNAMENT, REPLAY POSTED!

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS!
Located here. They will not be changed.

TOURNAMENT OBSERVERS
NeutronHInc, TrongaMonga and myself (Renzokuken).

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Yesh sgn me up and this time PM ME for reminder :( thats reason y i coulndt do lat one nobody told me :(

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Well what the hell.... Sign me up renzo... god I hope I get put with someone whos at least close to my skill level....

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well what the hey... Add me renz... god I hope I get put with someone who likes me...ide cry if they didnt.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Two spots left, also, keep close watch for the date, i put up a temporary date there (The 21st of Nov) so you guys can clear your schedules give or take a day. But chances are it WILL be changed because i think i am going on a holiday on the 21st, so it may have to be the 20th.

Just keep watch.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I can not confirm so soon ;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to be in this, I will fight to the death and prolly lose. But I would love to participate.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I'm still workin on my 'skillz' so I don't want to take part. HOWEVER! I'd love to be the Observer! :D There is a good chance I'll have cable by the end of this week, the 20th, so I could host the games no prob. Also, I have alot of time on my hands, just send me a PM when you need me to host.

NOTE: I will be moving to the new house sometime between now and the end of the month, I will let you guys now the exact days that I won't be online when I know them, lol.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Everytime I see this thread's title on the forum homepage, I keep thinking it says "Official Screw Tournament!" :(

Does that make me a bad person?
screw torunay as make your own custom screw?

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the similarities between mine and berious's post? Its kinda creeping me out.... Like alot.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
let me in please

edit
it will be perfect if u could manage setting the time 2 or 3 hours earlier, in order to finish all the matches in a day. or I can play on the other days earlier time for the people who lives in eastern time zone and for myself in central europe timezone :'(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
All spots are taken everyone! You can only now participate if someone pulls out before the tournament arrives.

THE DATE AND TIME FOR THE TOURNEY HAS CHANGED! BEWARE!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
may u plz pm us?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
PMs have been sent out to all participants regarding information on the tournament. Please PM me if you can't make it. I would like ALL of you to tell me by tomorrow if you can/can't make it.

BRACKETS ARE UP.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn jiggy that is abit on the strange side. He could of done it on purpose but i highly doubt it. Thats alittle to similar to be by mistake. And get ready for a battle :D.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im gonna get gged already :(