Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
omg the thread was reopened :p

*Uses the oppertunity to point out that this wont be the last banning spree and that everyone should create a safe mule acc with ANOTHER cd key*

good luck :p

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
please stay on topic :fwink
BLIIZZARD YOU GAY PIECE OF ASS SHIT WHORE IM GONNA ****ING NUKE YOUR SERVERS YOU DAMN MORONS FOR CLOSING MY ****ING ACCOUNTS OMGOMGOGM **** U GFRAIZER YOU FAT UGLY WHORE GO EAT SOME MORE ASS SHIT YOU ****ING ASS DICK **** **** EEATER POO

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
irc -> rulezor channel :p :)

didnt see your post kor ,

F*ck you blizz , f*cking f*ck shit f*ck f*ck f*ck b*tches

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hehehe guess once:
who's the bad guy in "Operation: Overlord"? :p

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOOT 2 YEARS OF BOTTING ON MY ACCOUNT ^^ NEVER GOT DELETED ON WEST! LMFAO SORRY GUYS BOUT GETTIN UR ACCOUNTS DELETED : (

EDIT: thot this was appropriate **** YOU BLIZZARD YOU ****ING SUCK YOU BANNED MOST MY CLAN! XCEPT FOR THE CO-LEADER! AND LEADER!

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
piece of shit monkey ass whores, fukin gorrila shit terd, half ass monkey poo dong transvestite crap terd fart bubble, arab lovin cat shits smellin fart gongs im gonna personaly blow there asses up, blizz i hope you strangle in your own poo gas, damn mothers i hate ur bull**** skin fart terd smellin shit for brains slush bucket swirlie dog fart of a company!

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit piss **** **** ****sucker mother****er tits fart turd and twat....i ****ed your mom.Thats an actaul song -blink182

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
piece of shit monkey ass whores, fukin gorrila shit terd, half ass monkey poo dong transvestite crap terd fart bubble, arab lovin cat shits smellin fart gongs im gonna personaly blow there asses up, blizz i hope you strangle in your own poo gas, damn mothers i hate ur bull**** skin fart terd smellin shit for brains slush bucket swirlie dog fart of a company!

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
good guessing ebay -.-'
who knows...who knows...

@Topic:
way to go Blizz! ban all those evil hackers :p
( :rolleyes: )

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website