Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

hlx

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
lol i lost so much! main account with the best best gear man, **** it! FJUCK **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111 why don't they just delete EVERYTHING?=

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
I havent checked, but im pretty sure my main acct will be shot, lol. I hope they hurry with the patch, i was gonna dump the realms and play ladder anyways :p

WingZero101

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ah... Die Blizzard die... I had so much stuff on that account! 95 Zon and 7 lvl 85s!!! Ahhh!!! Teh death of HuyO2 its tragic too...

Omfg i just xfered a bugged Veil of Steel, and 2x Bugged Raven Spirals too AHHHH. OMfg I think im gonna quit gg

Zephyr-91

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, i had only 3 mule accounts deleted, Well i lost alot of bugged gear, but im lucky to still have my main accounts with elite gear and high lvl's.. i wasnt so lucky in the past!

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Those ****ing bastards did it to me again, i lost my ****ing main account, and all i got left is the 1.10 unided acct, which has like 1unided wf, 2 unided vals, and unided eagle, then a bunch of other elite uniques that no one gives a shit about because cruels are way better. Ah well, guess its time to make a new 7r0j4n site. :(

WingZero101

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Meh I still have 50x 3/20/20s stashed up in my mule account. I don't really feel like playing. I feel like killing Blizzard... Don't we all?!!

I wasn't so lucky all i have is a level 50 Zon on a seprate account with some bugged sockets, but I'm still never as rich as i was. Man i shoulda given away my stuff... Maybe scrolling wasn't so smart :p

Hackstation

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok listen guys im absolutely not crying i quittet diablo for 1 or 2 months

started playing again last Sunday

i made a new account

I didnt use ANY hacks not even Maphack absolutely NOTHING

the account is banned

i had a lvl 30 sorc or sth rly not much

but why did they ban me? this is my only question

Did they ban me because i created the acc with my banned cd-key? (1.April & JD I, II)

u said blizz wont ban accounts which have just been created with old cd keys

but i think they do its the only way i can think of

so this means for me ppl with only 1 CDKey who got banned anydays can never play legit again because they get banned and banned again even if they dont cheat

what do u think guys?

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
WingZero101 if you dont play anymore could i get those 3 20 20's? =D

EDIT:: i think ima go play some PS1, Legend of Dragoon. pm me acct/pass if you will help me wing. or msg me on aim/msn

frogginit97
lee_roy97 @hotmail.com

[size=large]afk[/size]

0Led_Zeppelin0

I used the new maphack, trade hack, and tons of other shit...no wonder i was banned. Well bye b.net! *waves*

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
ok ... look at this :

~accounts banned total : +/- 60
~mule-accs 50 some of them really crappy
~main accounts : 10
~accounts not banned 0

i loszt every<thing even my mule-accs that i created yesterday ... i didnt even creata a char on it ... hmm
well mooh cares : whos on europe who could rush my sorc ?

~`XkohX`~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.lycos.co.uk
Originally posted by Hackstation
ok listen guys im absolutely not crying i quittet diablo for 1 or 2 months

but why did they ban me? this is my only question

Did they ban me because i created the acc with my banned cd-key? (1.April & JD I, II)

u said blizz wont ban accounts which have just been created with old cd keys

but i think they do its the only way i can think of

so this means for me ppl with only 1 CDKey who got banned anydays can never play legit again because they get banned and banned again even if they dont cheat

what do u think guys?

No, they dont do that. i got banned last april and i got banned over the summer bannings,and i still use the same cd key, but i did loose one acc with a sc 92 zon with 4 sco 160-60 ias valor, but who cares, it's sc.

SO EVERY1 STOP CRYING AND JUST GET ANOTHER RUSH AND START BOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hackstation

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ~`XkohX`~
No, they dont do that. i got banned last april and i got banned over the summer bannings,and i still use the same cd key, but i did loose one acc with a sc 92 zon with 4 sco 160-60 ias valor, but who cares, it's sc.

SO EVERY1 STOP CRYING AND JUST GET ANOTHER RUSH AND START BOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u think i cry cause i lost a 30 sorc w/o any items?

i just wanna know why

u sey they dont do that but they banned me

a)random ban
b)cause of cdkey

lala

~`XkohX`~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.lycos.co.uk
i think they made some mistakes like they always do...
MY boted 24//7 and didn't get his account banned. but i lost an account i never played on nor boted on. niether did i loose the acount that i th'd on it's a big operation to ban all the accounts. there will be some mistakes.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Hmm..I got one mule account and its got almost enough stuff for a pally..just need armor//boots//cgrip and its made but other than that Ima suck..Ebay mind if I help with ur site >_>;;

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
last time they banned they killed every acc that was made with a cd-key which was caught cheating...that explaines why accs that never were used got deleted too...

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i was botting while everyone was being banned, my accnt is fine and ive been tagged at least 4 times..

Heko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WAH-WAH-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Ummm you knew you'd get banned one day for using/doing any of the stuff you find around these forums.

Everyone always thinks they're invincible to sh!t like this and WAM! you get smacked right in the forehead with a 'stupid' sticker thinking you're too good for that.

I'd actually appreciate it if this botting garbage would stop. Waiting to get into games was so Nucking Futs. Finding legit items MEANS SQUAT nowadays so what's the point? you need about 3 full mule accounts just to get a 32020 and that's only if the person really needs gear...POS charm. OHHHHH 1.10... ya ok whatever.

I lost my botting account and so did my buddy, luckily we have all our stuff on separate accounts so all we lost was MF gear... WOOP DEE DOOO DAAA Way to go blizz you took my MF gear UR AWESOME.

They mention that MH users were banned too. Ya, right blizz nice fake out. The accounts that me and my buddy didn't bot with didn't get touched and we use MH with everything.

**** YOU BLIZZ only cause we lost one of our fav chars, my sorc meant nothing.

RELEASE 1.10 you fcuking morons.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Thats cause stupid ass blizz didnt get everyone they just got a big list and were satisfied that they not only make us mad for waiting for patch but they thought they would delete accounts but not all of em..

IMO..blizz sux t3h poo ;)