Official "Blizzard is gh3y and banned again" thread.

xXSMGXx

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My friend got 2 40 hex chars, full of hexs just cause of botting, it was so funny...he called me today just before botting and said that he found 2 wfs in one night...he was so happy and it was true , he even sent me screenshots...i was like wtf 2 wfs in one night...
After that we were cowing and were complaining about lag, but i said to him that blizzard is scanning again.
Guess what i logged off and got incorrect pass, and so did my friend.
The good side is, i got main account alive and mule account alive so im all good.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
EEEEhhehee. Because I didn't bot last night, I defragged my computer for the first time in almost a year :p

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
ill kill myself soon ... oh better : ill just stop playing d2

RELEASE THE ****ING 1.10 YOU BIATCHES ITS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmmm... what does blizzard think they're doing? Making ppl stop playing... My main account got deleted... ugh i feel bad... well i think ill continue playing on east haha europe is dead for me now (but i still have some shit in my mules :D) well... They'll feel my rage :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ebay going on europe o_O..

man wtf..if I wanna play I won't know anyone (east)
I will have to find more fwiends :(

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nobody is ever on europe

btw my europe account which i had a lvl 20 barb that i didn't use got closed. wtf

CatVir

Reaction score
Website
google.com
ACCS DELETED?? CANNOT BE!!

i have lost all my accs (i was using my own hacks on all of them, don't know why :( ) , but i will play again
HACKING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN DIABLO 2!!!:D:D
Don't forget about it.
I will play.
I will Hack.
I WILL WRITE A DUPE MODULE!!!:lucifer :lucifer :lucifer

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Sorry summit, im just kinda pissed off right now, but i may be able to get back up on my feet if i can get 1 more d2 xpac cd key. If i do and what i want to do work, i will have one fully hacked up zon, but if i dont get that other cd key, im screwed =/

uriel21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by qster
i am going to focus all my skills into hacking this game wide open.
I hope u have more skill at hacking than keeping ur accounts alive lol :p

Seriously, seeing how many people still use their main CDKey accounts for botting/spamming/hacking while there was 2 other Wide Ban Day in the past make me ROFL so much...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm well can I get someone to edit it down for me....I dun know how

-edit- Lol but It's so damn funny I can't get rid of it soemeone help me pls

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
glowpole i pmed you saying that is aw your thread in open market for trading your gear, i told you i was gonna give you a sc cd key for it. I can probally edit your sig also, ill go work on it in a few minutes.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well thats just it i didn't bot at all. plus i made my main account with my brothers inactive cdkey (his account is till there) i have only lost accounts from the june 6 ban and this recent ban.
i will most likely only create dummy accounts in order to achieve my goal, i am no longer going to level up any character for casual use of an account only to be banned.

btw everything i did to violate the t.o.s. and the eula i did with a stolen cdkey on accounts that i did not care about.(which are not my main accounts)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
haha reopened reopened ... f*ck you blizz u stupid morons ... ban teh 1337 diablo 1 hackors grrrrRRRrrrRRrr