O~ what hero do you prefere.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the shadow hunter in combo with the farseer is a mighty combo.

chain lightning and chain healing wolves and hex. ad a few headhunters and you got a mighty creeping party. a cheap one even. so when you are done creeping and have 3 mines going then you can spend all that money you had building up on a buncha tier 2 and 3 units and crush!!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like the Orcs now for the Shadow Hunter, though I still think it ripped off the DH's name.....

Yes, the SH is good with the FS. I like it.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes an animated computer character ripped off another animated computer character's name.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
TC, purly for his Aura and stun.

Oh, and between TC and DH, both with 0 equipment, at level 10, If the Tauren was smart, he would be able to whoop with Shockwave. His aura also lets him catch up to the DH in Demon form, not to mention he has Reincarnation

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But what if the DH is smart? Then we'd have TC meat for dinner. The TC does have the ability to beat the DH, but a smart DH will beat it anyway.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
heh SHs rule... the wards are so cheap they are way better than ferral spirits... n u can place as many of time as u can..

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blademaster wind walker with bladestorm can cut your enemys to pieces

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Has to be Far Seer. Wolves are rapage with chain lightning turns all enemy ranged to dust. Then with a TC shockwave both at lvl 3 thats 380 max dmg per unit =) perfect for disabling any army of ground

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orcs IMO have the best heroes overall. All 4 are good, the Chieftan is my personal preference doing the most damagea nd having the highest HP at level 10 (You can quote me on that). Plus the stun. Farseer is good for pure damage. In fact all do pure damage.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I get FS first, cuz his Lightning and Ferel Spirit make him a great support Hero, then I get Chieften for his anti melee capabilities. Even though his Stomp only has a short stun with very little damage, it dous it to mass targets like Clap does, in some instances, disabling the entire enemy melee division

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^ amen on the chieftan. and to pan. What do you consider "support"... damage that is. Serpent wards + Hex are killers. + Big bad voodoo. Healing wave you have a point though

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Support. Like not a hero you want to be in front of everything, not really strong, and doesn't do insane damage. Bigbad voodoo is an example of support. something like the TC is a tank hero, he goes in front, SH stays behind

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd consider the TC more of a Support Hero then a Tank. Unless you load him up with Rings of Protection, he's gunna die really quick. That's why I just send him in to Stomp 2 times, then Shockwave the Hero and move him outta the battle, but still in range for his Aura to help my army.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the TC is definitely a tank. If you think about what you said, it holds true to every melee hero in the game. Keep in mind that the TC has the most hp in out of any hero and has a good stun. I say let them micro on my hero with melee. While they're taking up that long time killing me, I am killing them with my other units. Plus at level 6 it's twice as hard to kill him.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I get Blademaster first. I like hero harassing. Plus if an enemy hero has low health and starts to run away. Wind walk and chase the bastard down and kill her/him. Works like a charm. :D

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What really sucks is that the BM has more armor than the TC, and the FS even in the mid-level stage, which is strange, but still freaky anyway.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BM rules!!! with ww, mirror image, critical strike, and bladestorm theres no beating him he rullez. Plus he ansome in fights ww can really piss them off and mirror image confuses them when you get blade storm you can destroy entire armys and some building 2 :)